Prospect Info: Phantoms (AHL), Reading Royals (ECHL), NCAA, Juniors, Int'l, etc. (Autumn edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Not signing Zepp was a bit weird; Zepp being unable to get a job anywhere is bizarre.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I don't think we can count on Labarbara to do that either

Maybe not, but he's got a better track record at the higher levels of hockey. Unless you have a stud goalie prospect like John Gibson sitting in the minors, you are going to be in trouble if you have to play your 3rd goalie.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I didn't get why Hextall didn't resign Zepp. Maybe he wanted to bring him back but told him that Stolie would start getting a larger share of the starts and Zepp wanted to go somewhere he would be guaranteed the #1 role?

Zepp isn't anywhere right now, so if that was the case, he really blew it. I know there's some strange rule in Germany that's stopped him from going back there.

Larry44

#FlyersPerpetualMediocrity
Mar 1, 2002
Zepp isn't anywhere right now, so if that was the case, he really blew it. I know there's some strange rule in Germany that's stopped him from going back there.

Zepp wanted a chance in the NHL so Hexy let him go.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
konency and provorov have combined with 2 goals on the year. hope they pick it up in that department.

Konecny will certainly. He has had close to 40 shots after todays game... only scored one goal. ~2.5% sh%.

I mean, with the release he has he will certainly pick up in the goalscoring department. I imagine he finished with ~30 or more.

Last year I believe he shot at ~20% (cannot remember where I read that, but seems ~right.), which is generally what you expect from top guys in junior leagues.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
With a little puck luck, he could have had a couple goals today. Getting a lot of good chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad