GDT: Pens vs. Rags - 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
It is a good pizza yes.

Now let us go to Sbarro’s.

Ahhh Sbarro's... the last awful hope for the starving motorist on the PA turnpike. They're like the Greta Van Fleet of NY style pizza. I mean I SEE the resemblance. But it sucks.

Chicago is probably my favorite big city. Always had fun there. But they did a pizza abomination, my friend.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Ahhh Sbarro's... the last awful hope for the starving motorist on the PA turnpike. They're like the Greta Van Fleet of NY style pizza. I mean I SEE the resemblance. But it sucks.

Chicago is probably my favorite big city. Always had fun there. But they did a pizza abomination, my friend.

Chicago people don’t even eat deep dish. They eat that wack ass square cut pizza.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Chicago people don’t even eat deep dish. They eat that wack ass square cut pizza.

Honestly that shits even worse.

Somehow that style has gripped the minds and gullets of people from my patch of the tri-state for decades, now. Except they don't even cook the shit all the way. Heathens, man.

Reactions: Gurglesons

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Honestly that shits even worse.

Somehow that style has gripped the minds and gullets of people from my patch of the tri-state for decades, now. Except they don't even cook the shit all the way. Heathens, man.

A good Detroit is nice, but I’m talking the really skinny cardboardy biscuit cut up into tiny little pieces where half the pie has no crust and you get it at some shitty dive bar.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
A good Detroit is nice, but I’m talking the really skinny cardboardy biscuit cut up into tiny little pieces where half the pie has no crust and you get it at some shitty dive bar.

Yeah like a Totino's Party Pizza except square. Tastes like shattered dreams and alcoholism.

That's the only kind of pizza around here. Everything else that attempts to open up gets chased outta business by these weird awful-pizza cultists.

Reactions: Gurglesons

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
The one they cut with scissors like f***ing freaks? Ye that ones p good.

kLD.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Remember what happened to James Neal in I believe 2012? The Penguins thought Neal broke his foot and Bylsma announced he'd be out for a while. Then it turned out he just had a bone bruise and the fracture they saw wasn't caused by the puck, so he was back after missing only 1 game.

That's what I guess happened with Zucker. They thought he fractured his foot blocking a shot, but he just ended up getting a bruise and is actually fine to play now.

Reactions: Andy99

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Remember what happened to James Neal in I believe 2012? The Penguins thought Neal broke his foot and Bylsma announced he'd be out for a while. Then it turned out he just had a bone bruise and the fracture they saw wasn't caused by the puck, so he was back after missing only 1 game.

That's what I guess happened with Zucker. They thought he fractured his foot blocking a shot, but he just ended up getting a bruise and is actually fine to play now.
Impressive memory capacity, ngl.
2012? I've seen like 800 games since then. Unless it was truly remarkable, it all gets washed away.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish

Yea but since it’s Zucker it will actually have been a break they missed which will slice through the skin tonight causing gangrene and he will be ready for game 3 of the first round playing on a peg leg.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Chicken on pizza is my absolute favorite kind of pizza, but it's hard to get a place that is actually good at it. When I lived in Pittsburgh, I got buffalo chicken pizza from Frank's and it was terrific.

I've had gripes about this before, but pizza in Seattle is absolute crap.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Pizza is like sex, even when it's bad it's still pretty good.
Perhaps I'm a pizza snob but I hard disagree here. Fast food pizza is actually one of the few fast food types that I hate. I think Papa Johns, Dominoes, etc really suck compared to an actual good slice. But I still enjoy say Mcdonalds or Chic Fil A or whatever. Just can't get into fast food pizza. They've never really gotten it right for me.

Chicken on pizza is my absolute favorite kind of pizza, but it's hard to get a place that is actually good at it. When I lived in Pittsburgh, I got buffalo chicken pizza from Frank's and it was terrific.

I've had gripes about this before, but pizza in Seattle is absolute crap.
When I lived in NYC there was a place near my brother's apartment that had great Buffalo Chicken slices. I miss that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad