GDT: Pens vs. Rags - 7:00PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens play well in the holiday crowd atmosphere. PPG is usually people in to visit and want to see the Pens game.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
We’l see how he plays tonight, if he’s in, coming off injury…he certainly has incentive to stay healthy and play well in a contract year and I’m sure he’s itching for payback from NY like the rest of the group…lol

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Maybe it wasn't a broken foot or fracture but a deep bruise or something that they couldn't protect.
Why list him as week to week then, and not day to day? The only thing I can think of is that it WAS a tweak of his groin, as others thought, and had nothing to do with the blocked shot…in that case, not much can be done if surgery is not needed…it’s just a pain tolerance thing and playing thru it…we’ll see how he does

Reactions: Gurglesons

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Why list him as week to week then, and not day to day? The only thing I can think of is that it WAS a tweak of his groin, as others thought, and had nothing to do with the blocked shot…in that case, not much can be done if surgery is not needed…it’s just a pain tolerance thing and playing thru it…we’ll see how he does
I think people also pointed to the foot as likely because he did block a shot there and immediately went down the runway.

If it was his groin, then it didn't happen in game, because he returned.

It's also possible that his foot swelled significantly and they needed to wait to get imaging done. It could be something he can continue to play with as long as there is added protection. Basically a better prognosis than they initially thought.

So it could be anything with how little they divulge, but all eyes will be on Zucker to see if he aggravates anything.

CDS randomly starting again because our coach is smart?
Jarry is in net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad