GDT: | Pens vs Devil | 1900hrs | Time for an exorcism

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Today Geno will:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I’ve been yelling for the same thing for however long now but it’s just not worth the breath. They aren’t good, they have no pride, and they are soft as baby shit. It’s a bad mix. And it really makes for boring, losing hockey.
BINGO

They have been for years and are an easy team to play against.

Their opponents never need the ice bath after those games.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
I really will not be wasting my time watching this kind of playoffs.

This team is just that bad.
1680656417040.gif

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
No one made hextall clear kap to bring in Granlund
Blueger, Kapanen, Matheson, Marino, McCann, Etc etc.

Yeah all Sullivan misusing.

Hurr durr let's blame the GM tho.

Edit: Not saying Hextall hasn't had mistakes. He has. Sullivan's are 5+ seasons long and has ruined careers, cost assets to move players and much more. Mike Sullivan has been far more damaging to this team than JR and Hextall.

Gumbercules

Oct 11, 2007
I think Sid, Jake and Rust took a combined 2 strides on that backcheck. The end of a shift sure, but that was embarrassing.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
You forgot about trading your third line to get even older right before playoffs
Go back further. We could have drafted Dawson Mercer but we traded that pick away for a guy that the head coach hated in his first go around here. Then we end up losing the guy to waivers anyway. Lol. This coach (with the help of 2 GMs) has essentially ruined the asset pool to go along with his terrible in game coaching and lineup decisions.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
When you dominate the Rangers but lose in 7 because you have to play your third string goalie with a sub .850 save%, the solution is to trade your defensemen in their prime for older guys and keep your current goalies. It's just science.
True, but the PK sucked shit in the final 3 games of the series and nobody stepped up in the game and a half Sid missed. Nobody, not Geno, not Jake, not Rust, etc. Domingue wasn't good but he was capable of backing them as they pulled up to a 3-1 lead in the series. There were a whole hell of a lot more issues than just Domingue, just like there were a whole hell of a lot more issues than Jarry when he embarrassed himself against the Isles. /shrug

This team was cooked the minute Mario and Burkle decided not to do anything after the Habs series, and then FSG re-signing Sullivan and not firing Hextall last spring was the nail in the coffin.

Hockeygod66

Mar 25, 2007
f*** fsg your product sucks. This ownership group is going to be a disaster for the penguins.

BillPrep

Jun 2, 2016
f*** you, sid. f*** you, jake, f*** you , bryan. and especially, f*** you, letang

Terrapin

Mar 6, 2007
Sid and Letang, hell, the entire team has absolutely no interest in playing tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad