GDT: | Pens vs Devil | 1900hrs | Time for an exorcism

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Today Geno will:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
there is a fine line between winning and losing in NHL, we just find the ways to be on the other side everytime we play anyone good ...or bad..

Reactions: Andy99

BrookswasHere44

Jun 22, 2009
Does using Jake as a big part to a retool on the fly make sense or am I being a tool? This team needs to be so significantly different I just don't know how we get there

Reactions: canadianguy77

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Man it's gonna suck absolute shit when the FO, Hextall or his successor, just looks around the league at realistic options just to shrug and re-sign Jarry this summer.
If they keep Sullivan it really doesn’t matter what they do. Fire everyone and their dogs too.
He is saving that for next year.
I’d not be surprised, crosby is dumb like that.

Bowski

That's not how we do things in Pittsburgh
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
You know you hit rock bottom when you’re asking the Sabres to win a game.
Mike Johnston's last full season we had to beat Buffalo in the last game to make the POs.
hagrid-dark-times.gif

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Just blow it all up at this point. Team is so far from being a legit contender I don't see how they can turn it around in one or even two years. Might be fun watching Crosby on Colorado. He deserves to play meaningful games his last few years.

Reactions: Andy99

turd

Feb 1, 2013
It’s a shame they had such a good December. They could really be down in the bottom of the standings now if they didn’t. THAT stretch of games turned out to be the outlier. They’re just a bad, bad team. Oh well.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
It’s a shame they had such a good December. They could really be down in the bottom of the standings now if they didn’t. THAT stretch of games turned out to be the outlier. They’re just a bad, bad team. Oh well.
check goalies numbers for that stretch then think twice

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
3 cups so we can’t be that mad.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Meh Granlund had 36 even strength points last year. Tatar had 25.

If Tatar was that bad how good was Granlund's year lol
Granlund was fed lots of ice time. His rate scoring sucked. Now we're seeing what happens when a guy who didn't do much with lots of ice time does with even less.

Reactions: Darren McCord

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
Should have rebuilt in the summer. People shamed me for suggesting it though.
Ah well. At least we honored the core and got some nice pre-game ceremony moments.

Wasted f***ing year. Zero progress as an organization outside of retaining their 1st. What's worse is that they set it up to last this way.

But even if you put all that management shit aside, the fact that they legit coast in so many games is all on the players.
Thoroughly disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad