Salary Cap: Pens Summer Salary Thread: Dull days of August... Oooo! A trade!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
"I don't like how the Jets treat young players."

Goes to a team that doesn't give young players any sort of fair shot at all.

LOOOOOOL

McGroaty plays the type of game that Sullivan likes and has a history of overplaying. There's a far greater chance that he ends up Sullivans pet than left with little ice time.

Jdodd

Jun 24, 2017
Seams like Dubas and company is changing how this team will play. Bunting, Howe, McGroarty… think they are trying to follow the Florida panthers model now instead of the Maple Leafs model.

Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Seams like Dubas and company is changing how this team will play. Bunting, Howe, McGroarty… think they are trying to follow the Florida panthers model now instead of the Maple Leafs model.
Your first mistake is assuming Kindergarten Kyle has a plan.

Reactions: farscape1

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
"I don't like how the Jets treat young players."

Goes to a team that doesn't give young players any sort of fair shot at all.

LOOOOOOL

But Rutger is likely a good player. That’s usually the difference when giving young players a go.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
But Rutger is likely a good player. That’s usually the difference when giving young players a go.
This is less about the trade and more about Fudd Ruckers comments about the Jets and why he didn't want to sign. The Penguins are far more guilty of doing what he accused the Jets of than the Jets

I'd respect the dumb twat more if he just said he didn't want to live in Winnipeg instead of making of some bs and going to a team literally more guilty of it.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
The moment he gets no chances, I wouldn't be shocked if he's disgruntled and wants out again. His competition isn't much - Doc, Beauvillier, Acciari. I mean you'd have to be pure ass to not out play any of those given how weak the left side is. Bunting is the only one he isn't in competition with.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
You know what, my bad. Blokes want something to be happy about and this team has given us zero reasons for 7yrs. You lot go and enjoy this.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
Personally, Chev wasn't in the the position to get back Brayden.

This is clearly a Dubas fail.
While somewhat true, Chevy wasn't completely at the mercy of any shitty offer that came along. He held McGroarty's rights for 2 more years. And if McGroarty walked after that, Chevy would've received a 2nd round pick as compensation. So there was a bar to be hurdled if not very high.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Personally, Chev wasn't in the the position to get back Brayden.

This is clearly a Dubas fail.

Nah. Got a much better prospect and unique skill set for a prospect who had somewhat flatlined and doesn’t have the huge promise he may have heading into the draft last year.

You make that trade every day.

The moment he gets no chances, I wouldn't be shocked if he's disgruntled and wants out again. His competition isn't much - Doc, Beauvillier, Acciari. I mean you'd have to be pure ass to not out play any of those given how weak the left side is. Bunting is the only one he isn't in competition with.

At least it’ll give Kyle a reason to fire Sully.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
I’m sure McGroarty’s camp touched base with Sullivan and they’re each satisfied with where they stand.

And Sullivan isn’t the type to lie and promise anyone a spot. He probably used the same platitudes about “opportunity” and “battling for a spot,” and maybe that’s all McGroarty needed. Maybe the Jets weren’t even doing that much.

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
I’m sure McGroarty’s camp touched base with Sullivan and they’re satisfied with where they both stand.

And Sullivan isn’t the type to lie and promise anyone a spot.

Until Rutger accidentally ices the puck. Or takes a ticky tacky hooking call.

It will be interesting, this is the best prospect Sully has had to deal with since Jake

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
I will say I hope he wears #2. I think it's funny when blokes wear numbers that fans find odd for positions.

I’m sure McGroarty’s camp touched base with Sullivan and they’re each satisfied with where they stand.

And Sullivan isn’t the type to lie and promise anyone a spot. He probably used the same platitudes about “opportunity” and “battling for a spot,” and maybe that’s all McGroarty needed. Maybe the Jets weren’t even doing that much.
Sullivan is most definitely the type to speak out his ass.

• Haha
Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad