Post-Game Talk: Pens Sens. That’s how we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkySeeFunkyDo

Aug 3, 2014
Phew that was close! But they found a way to lose! We’re gonna need more of that to claw our way to 22nd. Who knows maybe we can pick up the pace of losing and drop lower than 22! Get ready Gary!

Also, let’s go ahead and sign Freddy Gaudreau next year.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
The only reason I even care about making the playoffs is because of the streak. We all know these losers were gonna get spanked in 4-5 games anyways
What streak? They lost in the Covid play in round. What was the point of a play in round if they were already in the playoffs?

They didn’t make the playoffs that year and it’s stupid they count it like they did.

Flying Dego

Apr 30, 2013
What coach survives through a season where they have an insane amount of blown leads and multiple losing steaks.

I'd love to see what FSG sees. I'd be way happier watching them.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
Rakell is like the only player I enjoy watching at this point.
Him and Malkin are the lone bright spots. Sid has been fine, I’ll give Letang a pass given the year he’s add.

Everyone else is actually making it hard to root for their success. We’ve all said but just very unlikeable in play style, body language and attitude. It’s like 15 average guys with zero unique skills or traits that do not give a shit to boot.

This team doesn’t even have some dude pulling off cool dangles, a d-man skating end to end, or an enforcer making it fun and murdering people. Just the same game over and over, they win sometimes and lose slightly more often.

Reactions: bomber22 and Andy99

turd

Feb 1, 2013
I’m ready for this season to just be over with. What an unlikable bunch of absolute losers.

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
What streak? They lost in the Covid play in round. What was the point of a play in round if they were already in the playoffs?

They didn’t make the playoffs that year and it’s stupid they count it like they did.
It's more stupid that a play in tournament over 5 games would determine that. So yea they made the playoffs that year.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Rust with the little leaguer drama after blocking the shot leading to the GWG against- but completely fine to take the next shift (where he whiffs on a nice look) is a good way for this team to die.

Such a painful year. I don’t want to be a complainer but the playoffs don’t even sound all that enticing, idc if we make them.
They couldn't even bring up Ty Smith since he is still injured.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Let's be honest, next year is a lost year too.

Hextall might be gone. Sullivan won't be. Carter won't be. Jarry will probably be back, because they're too cowardly to do anything else, and I doubt a new gm has the balls either.

Reactions: Hockeygod66
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad