Post-Game Talk: Pens Sens. That’s how we lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Just Hextall will do nothing.
A GM with a spine might challenge the high and mighty Mike Sullivan. That and maybe not suck at their job. Ideally, both need to go, but I’ll take what I can get. I don’t think a great coach could do a whole lot with this current dog **** roster. Better than Sully? Absolutely.

Last edited:

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
Personally I'd rather see Hextall stay another year and if there isn't improvement, fire him.

Sullivan is 3yrs past his pink slip date.

Nah reset it all. Hextall misses his chance to make a mark on this team. He had two perfect times to fire sully before FSG cemetery in and didn’t. He’s to passive Start fresh new gm and new coach.

TheGreenTBer

the only language I speak is FAILURE
Apr 30, 2021
If you're a car nut then you might judge me haha, 2022 Ecoboost with 58 miles, black on black.
I'm a car nut but not a car snob. Just because I might have made a different choice doesn't mean I'm better or worse than you.

I love, love, LOVE black on black with Mustangs. I've been trying to locate a Mach 1 with the tremec and they're hard to find and pricey.

Congrats. :)

• Love
Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Nah reset it all. Hextall misses his chance to make a mark on this team. He had two perfect times to fire sully before FSG cemetery in and didn’t. He’s to passive Start fresh new gm and new coach.
I wonder if you ever just googled what Brian Burke thought of Mike Sullivan. To the point where he took offense to any negative press about him and stated as such.

Since Burke has come over, every single season he’s basically been quoted as praising Mike Sullivan heavily. There are 3 articles each season. Each time Burke is interviewed he goes out of his way to praise Mike. Ron to me came on and had the mandate of fixing the prospect pool and JR’s mess while also keeping the core together and building around them. Mike uses an outdated approach for the bottom 6 that routinely destroys players and only uses 1 move for the top 6 - swap the same right wingers. It’s pretty hard to build something when the coach keeps doing the opposite of progress.

FsG was also reportedly very impressed by Mike Sullivan.

I think you think a Gm can do whatever he wants or just goes full rogue with moves. Sometimes they do, they don’t last long though. Some are very limited in their power and have mandates.

Let’s agree that we disagree on this and move on.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
If you're a car nut then you might judge me haha, 2022 Ecoboost with 58 miles, black on black.
F150 or Stang? Ford loves to throw the ecoboost name on anything that’s NA with twin turbo and claim it as “ecoboost” and then leave a shit ton of power on the floor within the ECU to never touch unless you want to void warranty.

Reactions: Tacitus Kilgore

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I wonder if you ever just googled what Brian Burke thought of Mike Sullivan. To the point where he took offense to any negative press about him and stated as such.

Since Burke has come over, every single season he’s basically been quoted as praising Mike Sullivan heavily. There are 3 articles each season. Each time Burke is interviewed he goes out of his way to praise Mike. Ron to me came on and had the mandate of fixing the prospect pool and JR’s mess while also keeping the core together and building around them. Mike uses an outdated approach for the bottom 6 that routinely destroys players and only uses 1 move for the top 6 - swap the same right wingers. It’s pretty hard to build something when the coach keeps doing the opposite of progress.

FsG was also reportedly very impressed by Mike Sullivan.

I think you think a Gm can do whatever he wants or just goes full rogue with moves. Sometimes they do, they don’t last long though. Some are very limited in their power and have mandates.

Let’s agree that we disagree on this and move on.

GM's or Prez's or whatever Burke's title is...those guys don't make a habit of dissing the coach in general. Let alone critiquing a coach who just got an extension. It's bad optics all around and your own job could be in jeopardy

Can't rely on anything said in the media. The lone exception is pretty much Rutherford

Reactions: Darren McCord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad