Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I wonder if Nedeljkovic will be traded when healthy or if we just push everyone down the chart?

Seems like a lot of teams are in need of goaltending now. And we have too many. Ofc I'd rather see them move Jarry, but Ned seems like a more movable contract. And night even have some value.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Soooo how about the Jake trade? Those two weeks where Bunting played well are a distant memory.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I wonder if Nedeljkovic will be traded when healthy or if we just push everyone down the chart?

Seems like a lot of teams are in need of goaltending now. And we have too many. Ofc I'd rather see them move Jarry, but Ned seems like a more movable contract. And night even have some value.

Would be odd to trade a guy months after resigning him (Ned).
Jarry would be the 1st goalie traded which is a ok with me!

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Would be odd to trade a guy months after resigning him (Ned).
Jarry would be the 1st goalie traded which is a ok with me!
Oh nake no misstanke, im sick and tired of Jarry! Would obviously want him traded. But I don't think we can trade him without sweetener or taking an albatross back. And I don't wanna give away a single pick the next few years.

Sideline

May 23, 2004
This is what I want to see tomorrow against the Sabres…make it happen boys:

My hope for Wednesday’s game is for Sid to put a pass in Malkin’s wheelhouse for a power play one-timer goal giving Crosby his 1,600th point and Geno his 500th goal.
Only downside to that is they'd probably both want that milestone puck

Reactions: Andy99

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Soooo how about the Jake trade? Those two weeks where Bunting played well are a distant memory.
He's getting a lot of great looks; sometimes the puck just doesn't go in. I get concerned about a player when you don't notice them at all for games at a time. He'll get one, then he'll get a bunch. I still love that trade. First time in years we proactively did proper asset management.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
He's getting a lot of great looks; sometimes the puck just doesn't go in. I get concerned about a player when you don't notice them at all for games at a time. He'll get one, then he'll get a bunch. I still love that trade. First time in years we proactively did proper asset management.
You sound like this board when Zack Boychuk was “snakebitten” and the floodgates would open any game.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
He's got the 3rd most shots on the team with 10. Career 12 ish % shooter.

If by 20 games and we say he continues getting 2.5 a game so he'd be at 100 shots at 20 games. Expected goals would be 6.

He scored 23 twice with Toronto

His 6/21 × 82 = 23.4 goals with us in the limited time.

I expect a 20 goal pace he's paid 4.5 million and he isn't getting a ton of PP time.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Someone proposed a trade that makes alot of sense yesterday.

Jarry + Acciari for Georgiev + futures. Avs desperately need a goalie and a 4C
Yea I'd swing that.

Depending on the future I would retain 50% on Accairi.

Georgiev is 3.4 year 3 of 3.
I do think Jarry would look better for them.

Did somebody say Nichushkin?
Oooo. They dump him we take him. And we get a future. I like this!

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad