Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
I wonder if Nedeljkovic will be traded when healthy or if we just push everyone down the chart?

Seems like a lot of teams are in need of goaltending now. And we have too many. Ofc I'd rather see them move Jarry, but Ned seems like a more movable contract. And night even have some value.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Soooo how about the Jake trade? Those two weeks where Bunting played well are a distant memory.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I wonder if Nedeljkovic will be traded when healthy or if we just push everyone down the chart?

Seems like a lot of teams are in need of goaltending now. And we have too many. Ofc I'd rather see them move Jarry, but Ned seems like a more movable contract. And night even have some value.

Would be odd to trade a guy months after resigning him (Ned).
Jarry would be the 1st goalie traded which is a ok with me!

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
Would be odd to trade a guy months after resigning him (Ned).
Jarry would be the 1st goalie traded which is a ok with me!
Oh nake no misstanke, im sick and tired of Jarry! Would obviously want him traded. But I don't think we can trade him without sweetener or taking an albatross back. And I don't wanna give away a single pick the next few years.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Soooo how about the Jake trade? Those two weeks where Bunting played well are a distant memory.
Let's not pretend like Jake was going to extend here .... As much as I loved Jake here, he was as good as gone and unfortunately you cannot pass up on that trade.

Bunting will be fine

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is what I want to see tomorrow against the Sabres…make it happen boys:

My hope for Wednesday’s game is for Sid to put a pass in Malkin’s wheelhouse for a power play one-timer goal giving Crosby his 1,600th point and Geno his 500th goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad