Salary Cap: Pens '24-'25 Salary Thread: The Crosbicles Volume XIX

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
The Oilers, Wings and Avs are all desperate for a goalie. Jarry is probably an upgrade for them. I think hes gone this season if they can dump him without having to pay a sweetener

Reactions: Randy Butternubs

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I'm not thrilled with the McG scratching... but with Rust healthy who, realistically, was MS going to scratch? Certainly not a vet on the 4th line. And not the dude that just scored two goals.

Exactly. Which is why Groats should be out of Mike Sullivan's control. The idea of keeping him on the NHL roster should have been "growing pains allowed... extra rope allotted." If it's not then it was the wrong choice to begin with. If the team just cannot bring itself to occasionally bench someone who is a years-done product like Noel Acciari then they shouldn't be taking on player development at all.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
The Oilers, Wings and Avs are all desperate for a goalie. Jarry is probably an upgrade for them. I think hes gone this season if they can dump him without having to pay a sweetener
I think he's gone by now if they can dump him without taking back a bad deal or adding a sweetener, tbh.

The issue is they're either holding out to get nonexistent value for the guy, or nobody wants to take him. :laugh:

Reactions: Malkinstheman

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
Apropos of nothing but I have a buddy I played hockey with that was born in Maine and raised in Boston who, when seeing one of the soda machines that has a touch screen and like 1000 different flavor combos, went wide eyed and said "Holy shit this thing's wicked smaht". I think I can get him on the Pens' coaching staff.

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
That'd be awesome if we could do so. EDM would be a great candidate.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad