Salary Cap: Pens 2024 Summer Thread: "Thus, knocking us out of these superior numbers when we emerge! Mr. President, we must not allow a non-playoff bound gap!"

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Wow. Addison went from a rising star to garbage pretty quickly. He looked good that first year with Minny

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Addison is the only person Waffle House took out a restraining order against.
Nddvpnj.gif

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Also looking at Ottawa, how has a team that has been bad for years also not had multiple high picks in recent years? They had no 1st, 2nd or 3rd last year and no 1st the year before. They're likely trading a 1st now for Ullmark and have to forfeit a 1st next year or the year after. They also have no 2026 2nd.

Just a downright clusterf*** of a franchise, Dorion really ruined that team.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I think Jarry to Detroit gets done now. Yzerman has publicly said he doesn't want a short term solution and I dont think anyone else is available. Guessing Berggren + a pick

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don't think you can move Jarry without taking money back right now. Even with the proposals I was throwing out, it was the Penguins taking back at least $4.5 million in short-term deals and maybe getting some assets back.

Especially considering Detroit has Husso under contract already, I figure any deal would be Husso plus futures for Jarry.

Reactions: Andy99

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
I don't think you can move Jarry without taking money back right now. Even with the proposals I was throwing out, it was the Penguins taking back at least $4.5 million in short-term deals and maybe getting some assets back.

Especially considering Detroit has Husso under contract already, I figure any deal would be Husso plus futures for Jarry.
Also fine with that

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Also looking at Ottawa, how has a team that has been bad for years also not had multiple high picks in recent years? They had no 1st, 2nd or 3rd last year and no 1st the year before. They're likely trading a 1st now for Ullmark and have to forfeit a 1st next year or the year after. They also have no 2026 2nd.

Just a downright clusterf*** of a franchise, Dorion really ruined that team.

Chychrun, Debrincat, lost one due to the Dadonov trade.

I don't think you can move Jarry

I agree. But be patient. Don’t freak out.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Korpisalo at $3 million, some no-name depth guy and a 1st for Ullmark. Yeah, those rumors about the return sucking for Boston ended up true :laugh:

Although I'm a bit conflicted on Korpisalo at $3 million, the AAV there is fine but the term is terrible.

Reactions: KrisLetAngry

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
I know there being no extension plays into it but getting back the 25th overall and a 3mx4 contract for a Vezina goalie is not great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad