Confirmed with Link: Penguins bring back Cullen

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
uzqdh0s8jd711.jpg

I'm thinking "Big Daddy" and he has his kids lined up along some wall downtown peeing.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
I love this move. He checks all the boxes of what we needed. I hope he has enough left in the tank but if he doesn't it's only the minimum. Worst case scenario, he's a 13F who is a budding coach and great leader.

I bet he wasn't pleased with Fletcher jerking he and JR around at the deadline last year.

Reactions: radapex

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Ah. There it is. The PK is filled out at forward without any of the big offensive weapons having to. Sheahan, Cullen, Rust, Hagelin and with ZAR lurking. Sullivan might be weird with Cullen if he’s done or needs a rest though.

I do wonder if there’s a post retirement job with the Pens for this.

If Cully wants one, he gets one.

Also, I think Sully's been pretty careful with Cullen's ice time and probably loves him. Who wouldn't?

Turin

Erik Karlsson is good
Feb 27, 2018
It’s as much value as you’re gonna get out of free agency.

Unless you’re the Leafs in 2018 but that doesn’t happen

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
I want him to get 4 rings and force his boys to have a battle royale to decide which one gets 2.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I was going to complain about it, but then I saw it's league minimum.

Still kind of weird Cullen's wife is allowing this. Why did he leave in the first place, then?

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
For a team like Carolina that will probably be in the basement by the TDL, Brassard+Pick/prospect is a pretty good return on Skinner. They can then trade Brassard at the deadline and probably get at least 1 more 1st.

That makes their return on Skinner essentially equivalent to 2 1sts. Seems like a good trade across the board. If we’re talking about playing Brassard on the wing, why don’t we get someone more suitable for the position?

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
I was going to complain about it, but then I saw it's league minimum.

Still kind of weird Cullen's wife is allowing this. Why did he leave in the first place, then?

Guess being out of a well paying job changed things.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad