CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Since I'll have limited internet for the next couple of days, I'll unveil my new logo now

DWS8UGT.png

Sorry for taking so long AS!

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Well I might need an assistant gm for the weekend I might be going camping so I'll have no access to the Internet during the weekend and don't want to slow you guys down horribly

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
So, in terms of Assistant GMs, Datsyuk2Zetterberg has done it in the past, and seems to be quite reliable. Taranis is also looking for one, Savoie. I'll see if I can rustle up another AGM.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
So, in terms of Assistant GMs, Datsyuk2Zetterberg has done it in the past, and seems to be quite reliable. Taranis is also looking for one, Savoie. I'll see if I can rustle up another AGM.

sounds good buddy it bugs me i cant be around for this but got to live sometimes

WeegarUnderwood

Fan of Intangibles
Jan 13, 2014
Vancouver, B.C
I am happy to announce that I will indeed be running the first few rounds of the draft for the Black Knights organization.

The Knights have a rich history, one that consists of winning, a lot of it. I look forward to add some key pieces to ensure the Black Knights have yet another strong season.

It's an honour to be working with such a great GM in Savoie, and I am excited for the draft

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I am happy to announce that I will indeed be running the first few rounds of the draft for the Black Knights organization.

The Knights have a rich history, one that consists of winning, a lot of it. I look forward to add some key pieces to ensure the Black Knights have yet another strong season.

It's an honour to be working with such a great GM in Savoie, and I am excited for the draft

We here at The Black Knights organisation are happy to bring in a new aspiring GM to this league and believe they will help continue the success of this great organisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad