CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I'm relieved my two picks, Dubois and Chychrun managed to get drafted.

Will be interesting to see how Chychrun does in AZ. I still like him a whole bunch despite everything.

I was listening to Sam Constanino talk about him, apparently this season was the first year that he was really challenged and pushed, the scouts didn't like how he responded. They thought he struggled when it mattered and they say he might have trouble thinking the game at the next level because early in his development years he had everything easy and that may have affected him negatively.

To me it just sounds like your classic case of over scouting, I still think he's a stud.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Tbh I don't remember who I picked... I just remember Juolevi falling like a rock in our draft and he went 5th... also Jones and Steel went early. #stud

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Tbh I don't remember who I picked... I just remember Juolevi falling like a rock in our draft and he went 5th... also Jones and Steel went early. #stud

You also got Fitzpatrick and Sawchenko.

Fitzpatrick was taken 59th, but it doesn't look like Sawchenko got drafted. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad