CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
When is the main draft? Cause I'll be away on vacation for the first part of it. I'll be checking in periodically to make my pick. If I have time to compile a list, I'll send it off to AS in case I'm holding up the line.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
When is the main draft? Cause I'll be away on vacation for the first part of it. I'll be checking in periodically to make my pick. If I have time to compile a list, I'll send it off to AS in case I'm holding up the line.

Starts July 1. I am also going to be away from June 30 to July 3, so... this should be fun. I'll still check in, of course. I can't not. YMCMBYOLO will be active for the draft as well for anyone wanting to send lists in.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I would hate to comeback and have my team be all goalies.

True, but if you're going offline for like 72 hours, the most you have to make a list for is your next three picks. And you can always customize your list as much as you want to prevent stuff like that from happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad