CFHF Fantasy League Part XXV - Point and laugh at YMCMBYOLO! Prospect draft May 1st/Main July 1st

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Google translate did all the work. :laugh:

But it would be es because proyecto is masculine.

Incorrect. Estar and ser are two infinitives that both mean "to be" in English (ie when conjugated, they mean "is"). The difference between their usage is based (mostly) on whether the thing being described is in a temporary or permanent state of being. At least from what I remember.

For example, "yo soy Anglesmith, estoy en Victoria."

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Incorrect. Estar and ser are two infinitives that both mean "to be" in English (ie when conjugated, they mean "is"). The difference between their usage is based (mostly) on whether the thing being described is in a temporary or permanent state of being. At least from what I remember.

For example, "yo soy Anglesmith, estoy en Victoria."
High school Spanish is quite literally almost a decade ago now, also I don't care :laugh:
Is a song in Spanish still a song if Deebz uses the wrong grammatical gender?
More of a parable IMO

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Ferk, is your name change actually permanent? Should I change all the stuff, or are you working on changing it back?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm in the chat on my phone. Can't get to it on desktop.

It just says "no data" on my phone, but only when I go to chat. So weird. Desktop is messed up, so I figure it may be related.

Oh well, Yahoo will be shutting it down soon anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad