CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Sean Monahan hasn't posted in a few days. I'd feel really bad to especially because it's the 1st round, but if he doesn't log on by tomorrow, I don't think we have a choice. We have to keep things moving.

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Nothing against Sean Monahan personally, but I'd like to think everyone would have been well aware July 1st was the first day of our draft regardless of whether or not there were reminders.

With that said, do you think everyone should submit our emails to you guys (AS and Johnny Hoxville)?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Nothing against Sean Monahan personally, but I'd like to think everyone would have been well aware July 1st was the first day of our draft regardless of whether or not there were reminders.

With that said, do you think everyone should submit our emails to you guys (AS and Johnny Hoxville)?

Only if they want to. I would not insist.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary

I'm not a commish in our league.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I will be sending an email to Sean Monahan via yahoo and see of that works

781d1b80e8c509622cc0403134151f4e81c9ccbc16f97c6a58ca77f67449c865.jpg

;) Just kidding. Hope this works. Anyone else in favour of giving him until noon?

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I feel Jordan Staal underachieved HARD last year and should only rebound

even on a down year he still had 40 points with 800 faceoff wins, close to 200 hits and some neat block shots

HE'S MY TYPE OF PLAYER I TELL YA

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
I looked at Staal because I am lacking center depth but ultimately chose Gaborik over him. I think Staal will have a good year personally, although being on Carolina is kind of a detriment in my eyes. Only time will tell though.

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
I looked at Staal because I am lacking center depth but ultimately chose Gaborik over him. I think Staal will have a good year personally, although being on Carolina is kind of a detriment in my eyes. Only time will tell though.
Having a new management and coaching staff is what the franchise needed. I think Carolina as a whole will rebound nicely. They do have a decent looking team.

Gabby on LA was deadly in the playoffs but he gets streaky. Staal won't get as many points but he'll contribute in other categories when he's not scoring. It worked out that we valued players differently!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Having a new management and coaching staff is what the franchise needed. I think Carolina as a whole will rebound nicely. They do have a decent looking team.

Gabby on LA was deadly in the playoffs but he gets streaky. Staal won't get as many points but he'll contribute in other categories when he's not scoring. It worked out that we valued players differently!

Thought you were talking about Girouxsalem and I was about to agree. :sarcasm:

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
I like Staal and he was borderline keeper for me.

Not because of points but because he can play lw and comes with Faceoffs and hits. Very good for our league.

On another note.

Where can I leave an alternate email incase my turn comes up?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria

Not because of points but because he can play lw and comes with Faceoffs and hits. Very good for our league.

On another note.

Well, I'd personally prefer it if you simply checked the boards every day, but you can put it in your profile, or I suppose you could PM one of us commishes if you don't want everyone being able to find it. I don't want to end up needing to email people every time there's a pick made, though.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009

On another note.

PM me and I'll give it to Anglesmith. I know you're going on vacation or something.. justvpm me your list if that's better.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Also, good pick GirouxSalem, Stall is a type of player that 'screams' your type of team, if you know what I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad