CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Of course you would you have Luongo ;)

na.

Alot of question marks, but hopefully a full season of Barkov, Huberdeau turns around his slump, and another season of Bjugstad.. plus adding Ekblad and Tallon having no problem spending money.. I bank they will be a playoff team next year, or at the very least fighting for a spot.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Draft thread is posted. Will be opened at exactly 12 am MT. We might be able to get a few picks in before bed time given it's a holiday tomorrow. :D

Btw, if any of you aren't happy with the logo/picture I select for your team, feel free to provide me with another. The hardest one to provide a picture for was OTPAINEC :laugh:. I just used UC's avatar.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Ready to kick some ass for THREE straight years!

Flaming Horseheads 2014-2015 Division Champs for a 3rd straight season....

Ahhh

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Will this be the year the Dusters aka DTMB will rise from 2 seasons of the basement?

God.. my keepers from last year :facepalm:

Eberle, Baertschi, Erikkson, Fleischmann, Campbell, Hamonic, Alzner, Giordano, Brodeur

Not enough :facepalms:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Agreed, I only tanked the first season because I probably paid attention to this once a month and half my players were in the minors. :laugh:

Personally I won't ever try to tank playing this game, I'm here to win not to acquire the best prospects

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I should of tanked last year, but I piss and breed excellence so it wasn't an option lol. I ended up finishing final 4 in the playoffs and I plan on improving on that this season ;)

May 27, 2012
Earth
I should of tanked last year, but I piss and breed excellence so it wasn't an option lol. I ended up finishing final 4 in the playoffs and I plan on improving on that this season ;)

I would have a top 10 pick this year but my team had to win 14-0 in the last week to hop from 12th to 8th and bump Anglesmith out of playoffs. I did not want make playoffs because I kinda blew my team up.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I would have a top 10 pick this year but my team had to win 14-0 in the last week to hop from 12th to 8th and bump Anglesmith out of playoffs. I did not want make playoffs because I kinda blew my team up.

Yeah you had an incredible comeback season as well! There were some really tough teams though, getting in the playoffs alone was an accomplishment. I definitely think the 2 best teams met in the finals.

So crap I'm tired! I haven't slept yet, I just ran the Corsi numbers on every available player for our draft and ranked each guy and made a draft list accordingly. You guys are going down in Flames!!

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Yeah you had an incredible comeback season as well! There were some really tough teams though, getting in the playoffs alone was an accomplishment. I definitely think the 2 best teams met in the finals.

So crap I'm tired! I haven't slept yet, I just ran the Corsi numbers on every available player for our draft and ranked each guy and made a draft list accordingly. You guys are going down in Flames!!

You spent all night making a list? Now THAT'S dedication right there!!

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I have exactly one guy in mind that I want to have available at my position. If he isn't, I'm going to cry, take my ball and go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad