CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
You better hope he plays with Johansen, he won't get a ton of points playing with Dubi. Speaking of which, I'm still mad I traded Johansen for Staal, but I did use Staal to get Tavares, so oh well :laugh:

im still liking the trade :laugh: if i knew Staal could be packaged to get Tavares though... lol

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
im still liking the trade :laugh: if i knew Staal could be packaged to get Tavares though... lol

I think Staal will have definitely have a bounce back year, but I'm not sad in the slightest I used him as part of a deal to get JT :D

I love Johansen though, but I had more pressing needs. My centers are Crosby, Tavares and Bergeron. While Johansen was a C/RW last year, he's likely to be exclusively a C next year. And at RW, I already have Voracek, Okposo and Simmonds. Okposo and Simmonds are tremendously valuable because they hit and score, both above average. Johansen is a total stud, but he would if been in that Stepan category for me, regardless he's one of my favourite young players and he's going to be a real good player for you. I can guarantee you I'll be making an offer for him sooner than later :laugh:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
I think Staal will have definitely have a bounce back year, but I'm not sad in the slightest I used him as part of a deal to get JT :D

I love Johansen though, but I had more pressing needs. My centers are Crosby, Tavares and Bergeron. While Johansen was a C/RW last year, he's likely to be exclusively a C next year. And at RW, I already have Voracek, Okposo and Simmonds. Okposo and Simmonds are tremendously valuable because they hit and score, both above average. Johansen is a total stud, but he would if been in that Stepan category for me, regardless he's one of my favourite young players and he's going to be a real good player for you. I can guarantee you I'll be making an offer for him sooner than later :laugh:

I'll be all ears to offers but as of right now im lovings my young core of RJ, Duchene, Subban, Price with complement of my other keepers Ladd, Stastny, Pominville, Byfuglien and Mason

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
My 5th pick went 1st overall and my boy Bennett is a Flame.

Just need Barbashev to eventually get drafted.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I originally drafted Pastrnak (got that pick from dealing from Dauphin), which I then flipped and turned into Ritchie lol. Ritchie will be gold on the Ducks in time!

Aug 3, 2010
Not to brag or anything but all my picks were drafted in the first round. ;)
kindly ignore that i only had three picks in the prospect draft and they were all first-round selections because i was too busy to be around the other rounds. also draisaitl's an Oiler now god damn it

tfong

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2008
www.instagram.com
Not to brag or anything but all my picks were drafted in the first round. ;)

Loser :P I only had two late 2nd rounders :P

On that note I got Bleackley at 30, and he got drafted at 23. But Watson still not chosen yet.I hid your white text hah

Lol Watson is the 2nd last pick of the draft :D

He could be a steal here! :P :P :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad