CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I offer Anglesmith for your cowbell.

wayne_gretzky_2.jpg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpg

I promised TFG I wouldn't do this...

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
The draft will be taking place in 10 days.

Anglesmith is running the draft, as I have some personal stuffto deal with at this moment. I will still take part in the draft, thankfully.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
And what is the point of doing that on July 1, when we have no idea where players are going to be playing?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
And what is the point of doing that on July 1, when we have no idea where players are going to be playing?

Because the process takes quite a while. Last season, it took so long that we didn't have time to do the prospect draft after. We all had to submit lists instead. Of course, this year we did the prospect draft ahead of time.

Anyway, on July 1st and 2nd we should find out where all the big FA names are ending up.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Haven't checked my team in awhile.

Oh yeah.

Dats
Zetts
Steps
Skins
Schwar...s?
Gios
Kuns
Craws
Luos

Plus arguably the best prospect core with Ekblad, Trouba, Bennett, Jarnkrok, and Morrissey leading the charge.

;)

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
ummm I completely forgot I traded for Hartnell only because of him being Giroux's linemate. FRACK I WANT THE GINGERS PLAYING TOGETHER

damn it good thing Columbus is on the upswing

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
ummm I completely forgot I traded for Hartnell only because of him being Giroux's linemate. FRACK I WANT THE GINGERS PLAYING TOGETHER

damn it good thing Columbus is on the upswing

You better hope he plays with Johansen, he won't get a ton of points playing with Dubi. Speaking of which, I'm still mad I traded Johansen for Staal, but I did use Staal to get Tavares, so oh well :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad