CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
It would depend entirely howmuch you like Barbie.

Both have higher risk but equal ceiling to Reinhart.

Meh, I'll stick with the closer to sure thing in Reinhart. It would look pretty bad if I traded the first overall choice without even waiting to see how he develops lol.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Yeah I think I'm gonna stick with my Russian wonders too. A couple of Kuznetsovs in a few years. ;)

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
We're so ahead of schedule that we could probably just wait it out, but it's worth mentioning that savoie16 has every right to make his pick at this point.

Aug 3, 2010
My prospects as they stand right now:

x - Leon Draisaitl - Nikita Kucherov
x - Jared McCann - Jakub Vrana
x - Jacob de la Rose - x

Mirco Mueller - x​

Pretty happy with my overall centre depth in the organization and I feel like Draisaitl will develop into a player with dual-position eligibility once he reaches the NHL.

Not in a huge rush to see my prospects in the pro leagues except for Kucherov who already is on the Lightning's second/third line.
Both of my second-year prospects Mueller and de la Rose are perfectly on schedule in their development in their respective leagues with de la Rose projected to be a solid third line option, and Mueller is likely a top-3 defenseman but probably won't see time for a while yet in the Sharks system which is just fine with me considering my robust defensive core of Yandle/Sekera/Suter.

Happy with my team's progress thus far from bottom-5 but will have to wait for Main Draft to occur for some real assessment of my overall results.

Last edited:

Savoie92

Jul 5, 2012
Regina
Sonny Milano - Dylan Larkin - Teuvo Teravainen
Anthony Duclair - Zach Phillips - xxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - Marco Roy - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Duncan Siemens - Cody Ceci
Keegan Kanzig - Jack Glover
xxxxxxxxx - xxxxxxxxxxx

Mason McDonald
xxxxxxxx

Fantasy Billionaire

Feel The Heat
Jun 22, 2009
Calgary
navarres.helo.life
Ryan MacInnis- Mark McNeill -Michael McCarron

********** - Frederik Gauthier **********

*********** - Michael dal Colle -**********

************- Warren Foegele -***********

Brycen Martin - Steven Santini

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Good job boys, we finished the prospect draft!

You have extended time to make a list for the main, if you would desire.

I'm excited to whoop your butt's again for the second straight year. :cheers:

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
we could however start the offline draft correct? ALL I NEED IS THE PERSON BEFORE ME TO START

Our draft is offline. Not sure what you mean.

As TFG has already stated, the main draft will begin July 1st. We aren't moving it earlier. July 1st is Free Agent Frenzy day, and so starting at that point means we have more information on the real value of players. It also means that the draft will end closer to the beginning of the season, so there can be a better build up to the start of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad