CFHF Fantasy League Part IX- Offseason Ahoy!

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Nice first pick, DBU! Up next, Sean Monahan and Girouxsalem.

I'll admit it's hard to focus on this during FAF.

DCDM

Da Rink Cats
Mar 24, 2008
Calgary
Thanks guys. :) I just did a scan of the available guys and Gaborik was the one name that stood out above all the others. I like him in LA so hopefully he can help a brother out.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Good selection, DBU. Not sure how many points he can achieve during the season though as he is on LA and they always seem to underachieve in the regular season.

Kanye

Life of Pablo
Feb 25, 2012
Chicago
Remember when we got a full round of the prospect draft done in less than 24 hours? Me too.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Remember when we got a full round of the prospect draft done in less than 24 hours? Me too.

I feel bad. Do you guys think there were enough reminders in the days leading up to the draft? It'll suck for Sean Monahan if the draft starts his entire draft window passes all without him logging in.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
I feel bad. Do you guys think there were enough reminders in the days leading up to the draft? It'll suck for Sean Monahan if the draft starts his entire draft window passes all without him logging in.

If his account is linked to his email, you could message him that way. I'm sure he'll pick in 2 secs.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
I'm crossing my fingers that once everyone has definitely seen that the draft is going on, things will speed up.

I'm also feeling like I'd feel really guilty if Sean Monahan gets skipped. I should have put up a warning at least 24 hours in advance of the draft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad