OT: Paris Olympics 2024 - Jeux de la XXXIIIe Olympiade Thread

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
The opening ceremony was probably the best troll job i've ever seen in my life.

I see they pulled all their infamous 'last supper' videos . Youtube has been deleting them everywhere

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
I'm just catching up with this whole drone fiasco with the canadian soccer teams.

The canadian men's team is also implicated in this, and I saw a report that they even attempted to do this during the recently concluded copa america.

Anytime Canadian soccer seem to be build some good vibes, something just pulls them back down into the steaming pile of shit.

I wonder if Jesse marsch is having second thoughts of signing on to this clown show.

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I watched Egypt vs Brazil on CBC Gem app though
US/Canada... they were wearing leggings... I mean it is still ok, but just not the same.

I'm just catching up with this whole drone fiasco with the canadian soccer teams.

The canadian men's team is also implicated in this, and I saw a report that they even attempted to do this during the recently concluded copa america.

Anytime Canadian soccer seem to be build some good vibes, something just pulls them back down into the steaming pile of shit.

I wonder if Jesse marsch is having second thoughts of signing on to this clown show.
But Canada is so nice... how could it possibly be?

Btw, does this mean that even if Canada wins all their group games they are not making it to the next round?

Damn, Brit MacLean has a huge rock on her finger.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
epiccc win. can they still possible advance with 9-6 points?
Two third place teams will get through.
Canada must win and they'd have a chance.
We need one of these four teams to lose outright Germany Australia Japan or Brazil.
We would likely beat them all in goal differential.
We would end up +3 minimum with a win while they they are currently 0 and -2 0 and 0 in their respective groups.

tazsub3

May 30, 2016
Two third place teams will get through.
Canada must win and they'd have a chance.
We need one of these four teams to lose outright Germany Australia Japan or Brazil.
We would likely beat them all in goal differential.
We would end up +3 minimum with a win while they they are currently 0 and -2 0 and 0 in their respective groups.
they said on France 2 (where I watched the game) Canada beats Columbia they are through to the quarters .
that would be epic

zx81

Aug 2, 2005
Winning the gold with a penalty that was almost a disguised disqualification would be epic. This drone thing is disproportionned. Teams should have guns to shoot the drones when they practice, problem solved (i'm joking) .

Anyway the team has character for sure.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Well this is Canada .We are so used to competing clean against cheaters that we don't even know how to cheat properly . lol .Who would be silly enough to be flying drones that low over soccer fields as to the other team seeing it?

Reactions: Habs10Habs and Habs

Habs

I've almost had enough of you kids
Feb 28, 2002
Well this is Canada .We are so used to competing clean against cheaters that we don't even know how to cheat properly . lol .Who would be silly enough to be flying drones that low over soccer fields as to the other team seeing it?
It was pathetic and an awful look for Canada, that chick better be gone for good after the Olympics as well. Disgusting

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
How have they got way with it for years?

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004

Typical Canadian cheaters 😂

They couldn’t fill a stadium for the French women’s soccer team?
Can you blame them?

• Haha
Reactions: the valiant effort

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad