OT: Paris 2024 Summer Olympics: Games of the XXXIII Olympiad

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Jokic spins Booker out of the way to get open then initiates the contact and gets the and 1 call

Welcome to the game KD

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
For KD or Edwards to take over?
Both have been terrible this game. The ball seems to stop with Edwards.Edward's. I would think one of LeBron or Curry needed to be out there all game. Team also struggling to rebound.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Wow, Jokic missed all six 3's that he took.

Embiid must have been exhausted when had those two poor plays near the end. He was the 2nd stop scorer for the US with 19 points on 8/11 shooting.

Last edited:

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
Excellent, f*** Jokic.

Catching up on all the track from today. What a day for the US. Syd McLaughlin is automatic, holy shit! Grant Holloway smoked em too, only one who couldn't get it was Lyles which stinks, but that Jamaican ran a great race. Lyles just didn't have that patented closing speed today, ironically in his best event

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Jun 19, 2018
They just said that Lyles has Covid.
No f***ing way. And he has pretty had asthma too! Imagine winning Olympic bronze at what, 40% health? That is so sad for him, imagine how unfair that feels.

I've seen him give interviews before and he talked about how he had asthma since he was a kid and it's something he tries to deal with. He was very careful during COVID to isolate and mask/wash his hands to try and avoid it because any kind of respiratory disease/infection can be worsen asthma.

So even just a mild symptom from covid is probably not good for it.
Man I really need to back read sometimes lol

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
No f***ing way. And he has pretty had asthma too! Imagine winning Olympic bronze at what, 40% health? That is so sad for him, imagine how unfair that feels.

Man I really need to back read sometimes lol
Maybe Lyles should not have come out jumping all around pre-race and save it all for the race.

Embiid

This show is now rated "PG"
May 27, 2010
Negadelphia
Et tu Lizzo?

Screenshot_20240808_174950_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Reactions: Tripod

swami24

Jul 24, 2020
Lyles... so he tests positive for covid, with a history of asthma. If team docs tested him, why did they allow him to raxe at all, and to walk around other racers unmasked. He is bouncing all over the place before the race. Afterwards, he hugs the winner, and then immediately on the ground.. wheelchaired off by medical staff, but not masked. He gets interviewed masked. Why wouldn't hug the winner if he knew he had Covid? It is a story that seems to have some awfully large questions.

Schwarbomb

Bob Murray Approved Poster
Jul 2, 2011
Arizona
Lyles... so he tests positive for covid, with a history of asthma. If team docs tested him, why did they allow him to raxe at all, and to walk around other racers unmasked. He is bouncing all over the place before the race. Afterwards, he hugs the winner, and then immediately on the ground.. wheelchaired off by medical staff, but not masked. He gets interviewed masked. Why wouldn't hug the winner if he knew he had Covid? It is a story that seems to have some awfully large questions.
Definitely wondering if this comes out if he won the 200...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad