Value of: Parayko to Oilers

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
He also started the thread off with a ridiculous proposal and then complains about all these fictional bad proposals that oiler fans are allegedly posting.

He think it’s his personal job to police this thread
The point you and others just seem to look past or forget, is thats the type of return it would take for blues to trade parayko who is locked up for 6 more years at 6.5.

Is it an over payment yes. Will it hurt yes
Anything less than overpayment is a no go. He is a building block for the blues.

finnishflash13

Oct 28, 2020
The point you and others just seem to look past or forget, is thats the type of return it would take for blues to trade parayko who is locked up for 6 more years at 6.5.

Is it an over payment yes. Will it hurt yes
Anything less than overpayment is a no go. He is a building block for the blues.
it will hurt less and less as the cap continues to increase

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
it will hurt less and less as the cap continues to increase
I meant the hurt will be loss of assets for him. Blues will need an huge overpayment. They just dont make players like him. If he got 60 70 pts in stead of 30 35 he would be a norris candidate

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
The caps going up dude 6.5 million is nothing. Once the cap is at 100 million then Campbell won’t be hard to move either. Obviously will cost abit.
McDavid's 15 million and Draisaitl's 14 million extensions are not nothing, however. Parayko's 31 in May and already has back problems. We have a lot committed to Nurse and Ekholm in the years upcoming, and Bouchard is going to cost big time as well. Parayko doesn't make sense for us for a variety of reasons.

Last edited:

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
Leon Draisaitl has missed 18 games in his entire career, you homer banana :laugh:
Yeah but thats an injury so he is injury prone per the posters definition brah.

McDavid's 15 million and Draisaitl's 14 million extensions are not nothing, however. Parayko's 31 in May and already has back problems. We have a lot committed to Nurse and Ekholm in the years upcoming, and Bouchard is going to cost big time as well. Parayko doesn't make sense for us for a variety of reasons.

Agreed think we need to just close it up. Parayko is held together by duck tape and way over paid.

Reactions: ToniJ1960

Unbiased Fan

May 24, 2019
With the technology advancements he should be able to get a robotic back that’ll allow him to play well into his 80s. Look at what Elon musk is doing

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
Thats the point. Blues fans don't want this discussion just like Oilers fans don't want Draisaitl or Bouchard trade discussions.

Chances of Oilers trading Bouchard or Draisaitl in the offseason are higher than Blues trading Parayko. If Bouchard wants Nurse money and Draisaitl more than Matthews then Oilers may not be keeping both and Parayko at 6.5M would look very attractive
The funny part is that if that guy would just stop posting this thread would be on page 2 now. I think he's enjoying it personally.

ToniJ1960

Feb 18, 2009
How about a slightly used krug + 3rd for broberg
hey dont ask me Im more of a Blues an and Im not even sure Broberg would help us more than Krug does. Im not much of a gm. Just enjoying the who not me type of discussions :)

ToniJ1960

Feb 18, 2009
The funny part is that if that guy would just stop posting this thread would be on page 2 now. I think he's enjoying it personally.
holy over exaggeration theres plenty to go around but I will say this, a lot of people dont seem to understand Parayko is one of the top three stars of the game, game after game and one of their top 3 or 4 players. Not someone theyre in a hurry to get rid of but some dont seem to let that sink in their thick skulls, and even make u[p crap reasons why we do or will want to dump him its just dumb stop it.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Good dmen who skate well and are not to physical last long. Parayko will be 36 when his contract is over. Big feeaking deal.
I agree and have argue until I was blue in the face with other Oiler fans. The most used one is his bad back and yet he has played most of his games. I would pay a lot to have him on the Oilers. a top 4 of

Nurse Parayko
Ekholm Bouchard
Broberg Vinny

Is a solid group of D

I took out Kulak and put Broberg in as it opens up the cap needed and with a stronger top 4 you can shelter the bottom pairing. Doesn't matter tho as It is clear the Blues have no interest in trading him. Maybe if they decide to rebuild but I doubt that will happen.

Reactions: Robtom18

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
gotta give to get. so what would be the offer for Parayko?

rather leafs not spend a single asset to try and improve this roster. too many years of that already.
although Knies + 1st + Niemela seems like a decent offer. one that I wouldnt offer
From me. I would do , Bourgault + 2 X 1st + Ceci (you could flip) + Foegele

Reactions: IIxGURUxII

Reality Czech

Apr 17, 2017

I'm convinced that this RobTom guy is a Hawks or Avs fan pretending to be a Blues fan just to harm our reputation on these forums. Much like Colt55, I've never once seen him on the Blues subforum. He doesn't speak for the rest of us!

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
I'm convinced that this RobTom guy is a Hawks or Avs fan pretending to be a Blues fan just to harm our reputation on these forums. Much like Colt55, I've never once seen him on the Blues subforum. He doesn't speak for the rest of us!
Who is colt55. This is the second time someone brought that up to me. As for the blues forum. I tried posting and havent got verybmany responses. I dont speak for anyone but myself. But please answer me this. Is parayko damaged goods as edm fans suggest. Does he have a bad contract as edm fans suggest. Is he worth the bad offers they have suggested. Has there been legitimate trade rumors other than typical throw mudd at the wall and see if it sticks. Have you heard the blues management show interest in trading him.

Please if you can answer yes to any i will never post about parayko again. If you answer no to all of these i will not post in this thread again.

• Haha
Reactions: WaltPoddubny

Robtom18

Nov 25, 2019
didn't say that's all the package would be but 2x 1sts is a good start
Im sorry but 2 late firsts just dont fo anything.

Blues have kyrou and thomas in their prime. Neighbors will be a sophmore with kessel next year and bolduc dvorsky and snuggerud will all be knocking on the door next year. So we need the stability now
We will not find another parayko or better pickingbat 31 32. Once again just mot a need for blues. If you want parayko we want drais go from there and we will get a package for you.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Parayko was a key cog for the Blues winning the cup. He and JBo shut down every top line. Parayko is a monster defensively. He’s having one of his best years ever too. He’ll age just fine. I expect another 5 years of elite play.

Reactions: blueswede22

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
Im sorry but 2 late firsts just dont fo anything.

Blues have kyrou and thomas in their prime. Neighbors will be a sophmore with kessel next year and bolduc dvorsky and snuggerud will all be knocking on the door next year. So we need the stability now
We will not find another parayko or better pickingbat 31 32. Once again just mot a need for blues. If you want parayko we want drais go from there and we will get a package for you.
in that case nothing wrong with keeping Parayko. I didnt realize STL was further along

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad