Value of: Parayko , Krug or Leddy waiving NTC at trade deadline or contract swap

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WhoTagz

Jan 28, 2017
Pennsylvania
I just don’t think Faulk is the right partner for him and neither was Parayko. He can still get it done offensively. Just seems the blues defense chases the puck and leaves the slot open for a shot.
I feel like Krug needs a trouba kind of partner to shine , which I thought Parayko was at some point

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
He was great in Boston because he had Chara, and later Carlo as a partner to stay home and eliminate mistakes. With the flexibility to take chances and jump into the play he's very valuable, but yeah, I wouldn't ever put him with another undersized and offensive-minded guy, that's just asking for disaster.

That’s been the problem. Two risk takers don’t work. Krug takes off and 4 guys want the puck so….what would be a fair move from a Bruins perspective?
Krug is a one-trick (power-play) and a huge defensive liability. He would be a downgrade to what we already have. No thank you.

ORRMAN

Dec 3, 2008
I know this is not a popular opinion around here but I was never a fan of Krug anyways but do you want to take on his contract now that you did not think he was worth 3 years ago , makes zero sense ............
I agree completely. Krug is a defensive sieve. He is quick east-west, but painfully slow north-south. Terrible slap-shot. I was thrilled when we let him go in free agency.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
I think I like the concept of Colton Parayako in Ottawa more than I like the reality of Parayako in Ottawa.

That’s a lot of late stage years/dollars for a guy who has been underwhelming the last couple/few years and has back issues.

PocketNines

Cutter's Way
Apr 29, 2004
Badlands

• As I reported two weeks ago and we reiterated again today, teams have asked the Blues about Colton Parayko and Torey Krug. Both have full no-trade clauses. I’m curious to see if whether will waive if the Blues find a deal that piques their interest.
I am just excited to see another human being approach using that word and follow through by using it correctly. Usually they write "peaked;" it's like when someone says "for all intensive purposes"

• Haha
Reactions: bleedblue1223

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I would absolutely do this deal as a Blues fan, and would even add in a prospect like Tyson Galloway.
No worries as the Oilers aren't trading Broberg. I also doubt we give up those asset for a D with a bad back. I don't even know why fellow Oilers fans throw him into trade proposals as it is common knowledge he is an untouchable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad