Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanley Cup Boundd

Sep 17, 2018

Attachments

• IMG_0158.gif
    IMG_0158.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
If Game 6 is close, likely a one goal game and Florida played a great game with Bob looking solid again. Then I think Florida can win Game 7. But if Game 6 is a blowout like in Game 4 for the Oilers, or if Bob costs them the game then it's over.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
Well, at least the new Elden Ring DLC is out.

Can drown my sorrows of tomorrows 9-2 loss with more sorrow.
My friend is obsessed with the game and has a few thousand hours on PC and console. He is Captain Minmax and usually destroys everything in his path. That Dancing Lion boss kept wrecking us so hard we gave up. I hope it's supposed to be a "come back later" fight or we're screwed.

He switched to a character just like mine that was just the two of us doing flipping overhead slams of our greatswords and crushing everybody while laughing maniacally. And then we finally met our match.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Anyone else not nervous today. I'm feeling a peaceful calm since yesterday. I think I'm at a point to receive any outcome
Weird isn't it?

Like blowing it would be the most Panthers shit possible, and I could only chuckle about it in disbelief...or we win the Cup.

I've felt more like breaking my phone over regular season games, this is definitely weird 😂

Reactions: Amorgus and PSLguy
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad