Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
And now that my favorite uplifting meme subject is gone, this is for him!
1718971696622.png

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
yeah that 3-0 lead had me feeling confident, 8-1 game was a fluke win it in 5, now im back to my its joever phase and were gonna get reverse swept

thats the change we need

Also hoping the team feels the pressure now, last 1.5 games theyve been coasting thinking theyll eventually win it, now theyre cats backed into a corner, hope they come out thinking this is an elimination game. Should know how theyll do by how they act in the 1st, just making it 1-0 or 0-0 will be good. If they can get a lead goin into the 3rd theyll win

theyve won everytime ive posted this, pls work lol

Last edited:

Rat Trick

#CatsAreComing
Apr 23, 2014
It was all my fault, sorry guys. When we were up 3-0, I started watching games on live. Since that we're 0-2. Don't worry, I won't watch it live today 😉

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
It was all my fault, sorry guys. When we were up 3-0, I started watching games on live. Since that we're 0-2. Don't worry, I won't watch it live today 😉

Similar sentiment. Anytime I go somewhere to watch a game (arena, bar, etc) we lose. Happened Game 1 vs Boston and 4 and 5 of this series.

Don't worry, I'll just stay at home tonight and watch the game by myself. I'm also sick, so I have to stay in.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Similar sentiment. Anytime I go somewhere to watch a game (arena, bar, etc) we lose. Happened Game 1 vs Boston and 4 and 5 of this series.

Don't worry, I'll just stay at home tonight and watch the game by myself. I'm also sick, so I have to stay in.
lost both games in the finals i went to @ShootIt s house
i burned his house down and gonna watch it alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad