Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Finals scoring:
Erod: 4 goals
Tank: 2 goals
Barkov: 1 goal
Reino: 1 goal
Swaggy: 1 goal
Bennett: 1 goal
Ekblad: 1 goal
Chucky: 1 goal
Eetu: 1 goal
Mikkola: 1 goal
OEL: 1 goal (every game he has scored weve lost these playoffs)

1st line goals: 3
2nd line goals: 6
3rd line goals: 3
4th line goals: 0

Defense goals: 3

Reino and swaggy only having 1 a piece is killing us, pretty insane how quiet theyve been. Lundell has some nice assists but man would love for him to get some goals too. Erod the bod carrying the 2nd line hardcore. I cant really complain about the 4th but sure sucks the oilers 4th seems to be doing better than our first line.

Monty on PP2 should look like the hindenburg and the titanic had a baby
Ekkys been doin ok, whats his score?

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Finals scoring:
Erod: 4 goals
Tank: 2 goals
Barkov: 1 goal
Reino: 1 goal
Swaggy: 1 goal
Bennett: 1 goal
Ekblad: 1 goal
Chucky: 1 goal
Eetu: 1 goal
Mikkola: 1 goal
OEL: 1 goal (every game he has scored weve lost these playoffs)

1st line goals: 3
2nd line goals: 6
3rd line goals: 3
4th line goals: 0

Defense goals: 3

Reino and swaggy only having 1 a piece is killing us, pretty insane how quiet theyve been. Lundell has some nice assists but man would love for him to get some goals too. Erod the bod carrying the 2nd line hardcore. I cant really complain about the 4th but sure sucks the oilers 4th seems to be doing better than our first line.

Monty on PP2 should look like the hindenburg and the titanic had a baby
Ekkys been doin ok, whats his score?
I agree but we are giving up way too many easy goals. That is hurting us more

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021
whats funny is that after game 2? when erod had the PP goal he literally said they treated it like 5v5 on the pp then threw that f***ing shit out the window and back to their dumbways
Exactly. Just roll lines 1-3 with the regular d pairs. Get in on the forecheck and wait for something to open up. Who knows it might throw the oilers off and help us.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
man gotta be rough watching your two chubsters, Luka and Ekblad lose in the final the same year:laugh:
I am not in pain

1718920461121.png

sinDer

Nov 22, 2006
Drummondville, QC
Exactly. Just roll lines 1-3 with the regular d pairs. Get in on the forecheck and wait for something to open up. Who knows it might throw the oilers off and help us.

I don't know why teams don't do this. Maybe not going with your third line. But just play it like it's 5 on 5 and scoring chances should come naturally.

On the PP, they are thinking too much. It becomes like a chess game where every pass is a move to open space hoping to check-mate the other team with a goal. And then you have Montour making a big blunder like he if just decided to sacrifice his queen for no reason.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I don't know why teams don't do this. Maybe not going with your third line. But just play it like it's 5 on 5 and scoring chances should come naturally.

On the PP, they are thinking too much. It becomes like a chess game where every pass is a move to open space hoping to check-mate the other team with a goal. And then you have Montour making a big blunder like he if just decided to sacrifice his queen for no reason.
Yeah, it doesn't have to be 4D chess. Just do the same shit as 5v5 and have two defenders back at the line in their normal spots. If there's one less player to worry about, success will come naturally. They obviously don't have any blue line gods to single-handedly hold the line and be proper QBs.

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Both games the Oilers have won we have literally gift wrapped them. Game 4 we just sucked ass so I can give that to them but we didn’t play our game at all. Game 5: Montour SH goal, Bob whatever the f*** he was doing, and Mcdavid walking through the team. That’s 3 goals that should be stoppable. Don’t play like ass and win the game. We don’t want to be a national embarrassment so close to the first success we’ve ever had. Crazy how the vibe switches after 2 games!

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022

Shouldn’t be like it’s the first time..we look like we don’t know what we are doing half the time.

Beezers Mask

Oct 5, 2021

If you have an elite power play guy like McDavid, Ovechkin, etc. it definitely makes sense to run an actual power play. If the panthers were above average to average on the power play in the playoffs it would be fine. But at this point with two games left, and Kompon running things its best to just abandon it a run your top 2 lines and 2 defenseman.

Reactions: Vilam and Amorgus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad