Post-Game Talk: Lmao worst collapse in NHL history

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
just comes down to that were giving up more goals on the powerplay than we can score

and oilers are playing better in front of skinner than we are in front of bob

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Cmon admin. I still see that Oiler plant's thread. Make it go away

View attachment 884801
IbSQCc.gif

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
Really happy about this, I have not liked Okposo at all and have no idea why we traded for him.
hes been fine but often his lack of speed puts him in a weird spot
but once hes in a zone hes been good

I wasnt that impressed when we ran lombo-cousins vs rangers, hopefully thatll change but ill hold my breath. Our entire 4th line has scored 2 whole ass goals these playoffs, and the person who had both was the first to be scratched

Meanwhile i think half the rangers goals against us were from the 4th and oilers are lookin to do the same, think their 4th has outscored our top line lmao

Wouldnt be an issue if the first line didnt disappear. Really hope the 3rd line can get it going, cause swaggy and reino have checked out and barkov is injured.

CanePanther

Jan 4, 2022
It’s funny Edmonton is a fast team but so are we. At times you would think Maurice could find ways to open things up without being vulnerable but that’s playing it safe… we need start fast period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad