GDT: Panthers@Oilers - 8PM - Nice kitty…

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

InTheBox

Feb 7, 2021
Drai is so lazy this season. It used to be a December thing. But it's getting to be every month. And the D is a solid F tonight. Pickard doesn't have a chance out there.

RandomGuy79

Oct 4, 2017
Surrey
lol everyone bitching about Skinner even though he isn't playing.

We all know the answer isn't Skinner or Pickard. But it seems like Holland, Jackson or whoever the f*** is running this team simply doesn't care.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
Oilers D has gone awol tonight so far... but none of those goals that Pickard let in would have been saved by Skinner either and I legit think Skinner would have let in 2 or 3 more as well in that period.

So it would be 5-0 or 6-0 now with Skinner in net.

Oilers still have a chance to come back if they dial it down defensively and can roar back offensively (which they have the capability to do).

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
Just seeing the score. This was my worry after the Tampa game, that it broke them. Team is streaky and mentally fragile. I worry that the season spirals out of control on this road trip.
Exactly. Rattled. The swing was huge. Either go 2 games up on .500 with a win last game and now in danger of sinking again. Confidence isn't resolute yet with the club. Its a real tough trip coming up too. If this road trip unravels it is over. I saw the team coming back from the grave once. Twice would be another thing.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
lol everyone bitching about Skinner even though he isn't playing.

We all know the answer isn't Skinner or Pickard. But it seems like Holland, Jackson or whoever the f*** is running this team simply doesn't care.
My worry is the self imposed Xmas freeze before the actual freeze stops us from making the trade we need. Holland needs to get off his god damn ass. Pay the price. Get a goalie

MoontoScott

Jun 2, 2012
I don't think those goals were on Pickard. It looks like that same old habit of 3 or4 Oilers standing around their own net and losing the physical battles. The Oilers aren't a real physical team but can work harder than that. All kinds of Panthers drifting into the slot and shaking their check.

OfCorsiDid

Time is a flat circle.
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto, ON
Oilers D has gone awol tonight so far... but none of those goals that Pickard let in would have been saved by Skinner either and I legit think Skinner would have let in 2 or 3 more as well in that period.

So it would be 5-0 or 6-0 now with Skinner in net.

Oilers still have a chance to come back if they dial it down defensively and can roar back offensively (which they have the capability to do).

What sort of mental gymnastics do you have to do to arrive at that conclusion?

Patch101

Feb 27, 2002
Kamloops
I swear I'm bad luck, I stop watching and they go and win 8 games, sit down to watch Tampa mid-game, and they go from winning to losing, and this game ain't going great. wtf ..... I just wanna see the good Oilers.

Reactions: nexttothemoon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad