LeBrun: Panthers cut ties with Jagr

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Thanks for all the memories in Florida! It was fun!

Dreakon13

Jun 28, 2010
Mighty Taco, NY
I'd be all about bringing him onto the Sabres for a year. The speed is gone, but the talent is there. And I think he'd be a good influence on Eichel as far as what it takes to be a pro. Slap him around a little if he starts getting a little too "primadonna" in the lockerroom.

I swear I remember Jagr having some negative things to say about Buffalo over the years though, so I bet coming here is a non-starter. :laugh:

coastal

Jun 22, 2016
Lol Jagr would throw Kane and his track suit into the shower!

That's kind of the point.

What better person to put on a line with EK9 and Jack "the GM killer" Eichel.

Jagr is a living hockey god. if he can't show them the path...

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
I would absolutely love to see Jags on the Canucks. Put him with the Sedins :laugh: only in ozone starts and have him on a line with Horvat the rest of the time.

Sedins and Jagr would be awesome to work the boards in the offensive zone. But also the slowest line in the game :) Would be interesting to see how it would play out.

Flat Ronnie

Feb 11, 2014
Well, there's a team up the highway about three hours that would probably take him...

silverdude97

Apr 29, 2017
Would love to see him in Edmonton for a season. Edmonton can probably give him a year or two but not sure if the money is there. Mcdavid needs somebody who can be in the right place at the right time, and have doesn't need to be fast to do that, just needs to be a quick thinker.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
He signs with Nashville, Preds fans go 'WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?' Rest of the hockey world goes 'WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?' Then they see the line of

Hartnell-Fisher(if he resigns)-Jagr.

So sllllllooooooooowwwwww

But honestly, Vegas, sign him, you desperately need RW.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
was just thinking dallas would be a perfect fit for jagr

he can play on the first line with benn and seguin and would be a great add on the PP as well

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
was just thinking dallas would be a perfect fit for jagr

he can play on the first line with benn and seguin and would be a great add on the PP as well

Not to forget Jagr loved it in Dallas last time around. He was having a blast there!

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
Doubt Jagr has any interest in going back to Pittsburgh, he strikes me as a guy who likes going to new teams that will pay him top dollar rather than deferring to nostalgia at a discount. Pittsburgh doesn't really need any wingers anyway, they need a center.

Oilerglory

Jul 1, 2014
The Hague
He doesn't care about winning. What he cares about is making more than 3m and playing on a top 6 scoring line with PP time.

I don't know who could guarantee that for 82 games.

Oilers could. We have 19 mil in cap space this year. After we sign Leon we would still have plenty left over. Come play RW with 97 to close out your career. We could offer 1 year at 5 mil and still have room to add at the deadline

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad