Confirmed with Link: Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Seems like a long and possibly risky trip when you can have a zoom or teams meeting.
Just want him and his family safe. Hopefully we get back to normalcy soon.

Maybe he needed to get in personal contact with some of his old Vityaz teammates. Who knows.

But enough with the safety nonsense. He and his family are not in danger, especially given who his father-in-law is.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Yet hes not skating for what game in a row?

An accusation like this can basically end your career and destroy your reputation.

Then you can say, there was no risk for this, nobody will believe Nazarov. Panarin should have realized that. But I don’t know, let’s say I was accused of rape and even if I like instantly could like come to the conclusion that I should be able to prove my innocence since it regarded a place I had not been at or whatever, wouldn’t I be rattled by it? I can only speak for my self — but I definitely could be really rattled by that. I would think about stuff like, won’t there always be some doubt?

Maybe he is afraid of someone really trying to frame him?

Reactions: egelband

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Ludichin has indeed been making a lot of media noise on a VARIETY of hockey related issues and that's my concern. I haven't yet read the piece you are referring to but I'd be interested why Lyuduchin of all people would have such exclusive and privy knowledge of Bread's actions.
I'd be certainly happy if this is true.

Lyuduchin's war-of-words with Razin is hilarious.:laugh:

That said, he also shot down that dumb rumor about Panarin and Spartak. Znorok wouldn't entertain the question even when asked too.

How Lyuduchin would know anything, I have no clue other then they're pretty close.

Роман Людучин: У Панарина все хорошо, он вернется в состав «Рейнджерс» в ближайших матчах - Рейтинг Букмекеров

tlk

hARry kane comeS homE
Jan 7, 2020
Yekaterinburg
An accusation like this can basically end your career and destroy your reputation.
Nazarov hasn't made any concrete accusation. It's not an allegation, more like an insinuation. He (Nazarov) even "cheekily" referred to this fact in one of his interviews. In the vein of "I've sold you the info, now you decide yourselves was it a shove or a beating or whatever". Basically a non-denial denial that it all has been planned like this.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Why he's not skating then??

1ebeae9e4690c7dc9ac57b7dc57f9819.gif

Is all that you really need to know. The story is nothing, he's doing whatever it is he needs to do, we don't need to know his every step and breath, and he will be back when he's back. Stomping your feet and pouting doesn't make him go any faster.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Why he's not skating then??

Are you familiar with the practice of applying logic and reason to add context to a situation?

Maybe the answer is simple as this; Artemi Panarin is a human being going through what appears to be a politically motivated smear-campaign in a country with an intrinsically different political, legal, and social framework than what you or I are accustomed to living in the U.S.

Put yourself in his shoes for a moment and realize the situation is larger than "uh derrr hockey player not playing, team suspend him to protect image".

It's important to remember that the world exists beyond the scope of social media and the internet, which often remove the "human" element of situations. There are always moving parts, things going on behind the scenes. He has family members, friends, etc all affected by this I'm sure. He's likely filing a libel suit as others here have suggested. Getting frustrated that he hasn't returned to practice for no other reason than your own entertainment, is selfish frankly.

Remember the K'Andre Miller zoom incident and people dragging the NYR through the mud for a weak statement that was made hours later? In reality, behind the scenes the organization, players, coaches etc. were reaching out to K'Andre personally to show their support and plan next steps.

So really, would daily organizational updates and more public context about Panarin's status really benefit anyone other than fans who are curious? Would it get him here sooner or alleviate the situation?

Sometimes we have to take a step back and let situations like these play out. I'm sure if you were in his shoes, handling a real life personal crisis, the last thing you would want is non-stop press and questions on your whereabouts.

Reactions: Riche16

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
THANK GOWDS FINALLY A REASONABLE TAKE
Actually, I've been banging about this the whole thread.

BTW the KHL team Alisa's dad is coaching takes on the big boys CSKA Moscow right now.

PS Confirmed with Link: - Panarin taking leave of absence from NYR (Warning in First Post)

Sensationalism sells. And if you say it loud enough people believe it.

"Loyal Ranger Panarin in danger from the evil empire!!!" is the perfect take. The people love to have a good vs bad guy narrative.

That said, the same **** exists in Russia.

Quite unfortunate. All of it.

Reactions: egelband

Mar 26, 2004
Maybe he needed to get in personal contact with some of his old Vityaz teammates. Who knows.

But enough with the safety nonsense. He and his family are not in danger, especially given who his father-in-law is.

Covid still poses a risk to travelers.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Nazarov hasn't made any concrete accusation. It's not an allegation, more like an insinuation. He (Nazarov) even "cheekily" referred to this fact in one of his interviews. In the vein of "I've sold you the info, now you decide yourselves was it a shove or a beating or whatever". Basically a non-denial denial that it all has been planned like this.

For sure!

But this is a level headed evaluation of the situation after the dust have settled. Maybe Panarin couldn’t take it like that and had a mini burn-out when he heard of the news at first?

Like I’ve said before, sometimes people are just very receptive for bad news and other time the same persons can just wave something away.

I also think that it’s a conventional wisdoms that if someone with a lot of pressure on him/her is rattled by something, it’s often definitely worth it to give that person time. Otherwise it can leave marks.

Reactions: egelband and Embryo

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
yeah cos I'm trying to bring you an objective POV with the added bonus of being Russian and seeing the situ from here. Without regurgitating the sometimes outrageous preposterous tripe wich gets thrown around in the US soc media.
ofc this won't make any sense if yours opinion is based solely on your FB friendlist. Nothing to see here.
This is absolutely pointless to present anything even slightly going against the established media and social picture of Russia in the western (North America specifically) countries. You will be labeled as a Putin bot and not taken seriously regardless of the evidence, facts or opinions presented.

Zine

Feb 28, 2002

Nazarov initially did make an accusations, going as far as saying police were bribed.
But he's backtracking now with "I've sold you the info, now you decide yourselves" shtick. I mean he recently said Anisin's comments proved him right (even though Anisin disproved everything).

Reactions: Embryo

Miamipuck

Al Swearengen
Dec 29, 2009
Take a Wild Guess
The f***ing idiots in this thread have made it unreadable.

I can't wait until Panarin comes back so these jackass can get back to real work in their mothers basement.

Reactions: Embryo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad