Owen Sound Attack 2024-25 Season, Part I

Donnie740

May 28, 2021
DeLIsle and Bedkowski are happy,Colby is happy. Can't speak for Oshawa but Attack fans are very happy with what we're seeing. Time to move forward and enjoy watching some exciting hockey!

Barlow hit the post on Friday night which was a pretty exciting moment for Oshawa fans in attendance.

Reactions: Otto and KFawcett

KFawcett

Oct 13, 2017
View attachment 912952
A difficult day for Taos and his family.

It took a big man to come to the rink last night, watch his team play and say his goodbyes to his fans .

Gonna miss him at the rink .
Well played , Taos.
I have chatted with Taos on a regular basis when I'm walking at the Bayshore and have a ton of respect for him a very classy person. Saying goodbye and talking to him on Saturday night my respect for this young man reached an even higher level. I am going to miss him but wish him and his family all the best.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
I've seen these "retro-future" jerseys on Attack socials for auction. Will the team be wearing these at some point this year or is this just strictly merchandise/auction sort of deal? They look pretty sharp.

1728490146116.png

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
That was a big test for this young Attack squad tonight and they performed very well in my opinion.

This team has suffered from slow starts pretty frequently in past seasons but this coaching staff has them ready to play from the opening puck drop. Very nice to see.

Early in the season still but I'm very pleasantly surprised with how competitive this group is night in and night out. This is a really fun team to watch.

Millpond

Dec 5, 2015
That was a big test for this young Attack squad tonight and they performed very well in my opinion.

This team has suffered from slow starts pretty frequently in past seasons but this coaching staff has them ready to play from the opening puck drop. Very nice to see.

Early in the season still but I'm very pleasantly surprised with how competitive this group is night in and night out. This is a really fun team to watch.
The Mbuyi-Mikus-Kindree line is so fun to watch.

They play fearless.

I am pleased the boys had a great compete level .

I'd have like to see Bleicher with McDonald and Delisle in OT .

Overall no quit , great effort and well earned point

frontsfan67

Dec 3, 2022
Holy crap just saw the Smith fight. Wouldn’t call it much of a fight- more of a beat down. Ryder isn’t a slouch either. What a beast. Sawyer won’t like watching that lol

Going to be a high demand for smith for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: OSattackfan

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
The Mbuyi-Mikus-Kindree line is so fun to watch.

They play fearless.

I am pleased the boys had a great compete level .

I'd have like to see Bleicher with McDonald and Delisle in OT .

Overall no quit , great effort and well earned point
That fourth line, seemingly regardless of who is on it, is really fun to watch. That's a hungry line and they seem to be heavily involved every shift and making things happen. Kindree and Mbuyi especially have been a bright spot in the early going for me.

I thought Mikus had a pretty good night tonight and was much better than his first game of the season. I think it's a pretty big jump from the SIJHL to the OHL but once he settles in with the pace we'll see him start to shine a bit.

AttackSound

Junior Hockey Fan Since Birth
Aug 25, 2016
Owen Sound, Ontario
The team played well tonight.

All things considered this team has done very well on the competitive side this far into the season.

Tonight was a big measuring stick in the compete level that this coaching staff has instilled was seen versus the Knights. The younger group of players learned a lot from this game in confidence, compete and anytime you take a game to overtime or shootouts it shows how tight you've played a team even if that team is London.

This team will certainly take these games and build off these types of efforts forward week to week and month to month. Onwards to the 2nd of this 4 game stretch and another test Friday in Niagara.

Stellar29

Sep 12, 2016
Owen Sound
I'm a fan of Nansi. Hoping for the best for him. How's G Smith been so far?
Nansi is a fun player. He's pretty raw but there's a lot of tools in a big 6'3" frame that make for a pretty intriguing player.

I'm a fan of Gabe Smith. He skates well and competes hard in the difficult parts of the rink. He can make a pretty decent first pass out of the zone on a breakout too.

Reactions: I Loveallsports

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad