Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
As if they're winning games because they're big and tall...
Not what I alluded to. As we know, a big defense can be a deterent for speed in the playoffs, especially when you dont have much talent. So ive been told.

I think its mostly a god mode goalie but Ive heard the praise of Eddy and Chiarot so much...

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Not what I alluded to. As we know, a big defense can be a deterent for speed in the playoffs, especially when you dont have much talent. So ive been told.

I think its mostly a god mode goalie but Ive heard the praise of Eddy and Chiarot so much...
I don't think I've seen anyone praising Edmonton's D squad...They are allowing a shit ton of chances and goals all the time.

McJesus is just compensating night in and night out...

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
So Briere couldn't handle raising a kid properly but the Flyers expect he can manage an NHL team properly?
Good luck with that :laugh:
Hughes is on the phone with him as we speak planting seeds. :laugh:

Super happy we didn't hire Briere if his 24 year old son is capable of being an asshole like that.
The fallout here would be something to see compared to Philly where it's standard operating procedure. :sarcasm:

• Haha
Reactions: Schooner Guy

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Nice he just scored a 2nd goal

What did that have to do with you being wrong? I don't even dislike Kotkaniemi.

Super happy we didn't hire Briere if his 24 year old son is capable of being an asshole like that.

Seems like a really dumb way to go about things. A 24 year-old being a colossal douchebag doesn't mean his parents are trash. Life's not that simple. What a ridiculous way to look at things.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
What did that have to do with you being wrong? I don't even dislike Kotkaniemi.

Seems like a really dumb way to go about things. A 24 year-old being a colossal douchebag doesn't mean his parents are trash. Life's not that simple. What a ridiculous way to look at things.
Moral Fibre comes from your upbringing.

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
Moral Fibre comes from your upbringing.

It can - just like some overcome toxic families to become great people - but not every jerkoff move by some idiot should automatically be a slight against their parent. Briere may as well have been a poor parent but to assume he shouldn't have been hired based on his idiot son is a shit-tier take. But I guess nuance has never been this board's strong suit. So I'd say Andy Reid should be sentenced to death.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Briere was a rat as a player; one of my least favourites. I even remember being disgusted when we signed him (on top of how bad the contract was for a washed up player). I am not at all shocked that being a rat on the ice correlates with being a low character individual in real life.

Reactions: Samhockey3

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Brière has always sucked. I can't believe we had to hear his name rumoured to join the Habs as GM. Don't care about his kid, not a public figure not my problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad