Out of Town Thread - New Year's Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BozoTheClown

Jul 10, 2021
That’s why I think Holland is going for broke this deadline - McDavid having a career season and Western Conf is wide open for the taking.

If he doesn’t land Chychrun, I think HuGo will be the deal partners
They are rumoured to be interested in Ekholm.
Oilers should not be caring too much about their next couple of 1st and 2nd round picks. It’s time to try and go for it now.

Last edited:

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
I’m going to assume Holland and his crew don’t have anyone competent enough to make the “dollar in dollar out” conundrum work in their favour

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
They are rumoured to be interested in Ekholm.
Oilers should it be caring too much about their next couple of 1st and 2nd round picks. It’s time to try and go for it now.
What Holland needs is a defensman who can actually defend. Make that 2 defensmen.

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
So Kane to the rangers is apparently happening later today.

It's actually quite a feat for the rangers to not win more cups in their history since they have had so much leverage in getting star players on their team for decades.

Reactions: Fenris

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
The Leafs fans vs Oilers fans "rivalry" on HFboards is so hilarious. It's all based on McDavid vs Matthews. Think about how Leafs fans are delusional and for how long.
Man living in edmonton and hearing these twit fans in Toronto take any chance to say "who would want to live/ play there?". Is Toronto really that great?

Did any of you watch the Boston/Edmonton game last night? I did and was very impressed by the Bruins, the commitment to team defense and basically taking away everything was something I haven't witnessed from any other team this season.
I caught the end. I've watched a few Bruins games and I'm still not sure why they are as successful as they are. Guess they're just strong top to bottom.

The last minute pk for the Oilers was pretty exciting though.

Reactions: Runner77

YukonCornelius 5thOA

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Did any of you watch the Boston/Edmonton game last night? I did and was very impressed by the Bruins, the commitment to team defense and basically taking away everything was something I haven't witnessed from any other team this season.
My huge takeaway from the game was listening to Debrusk and that screaming idiot and realizing why Oilers fans are so delusional. They are fed some tall tales from those dudes.

OldCraig71

Juice Arse
Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
My huge takeaway from the game was listening to Debrusk and that screaming idiot and realizing why Oilers fans are so delusional. They are fed some tall tales from those dudes.
I couldn't imagine being in Debrusk's shoes and watching his own son while being a cc for the opposing team. There was a dustup late in the third where Jake went up against the monster Desharnais and ended up on the bottom of the scrum. He talked about it and said "hey kid, pick someone smaller the next time". I watched the Oilers/jackets game on Saturday and was concerned for Michael's health, I thought he was about to stroke out lol.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
They play a relentless checking in your face type of game and are very good at creating turnovers all over the ice.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
From no top 6 rwer to the best rw depth chart in the league

Bergevin couldnt acquire a single player to bolster his center line while having a generational goaltender and all the pieces to go far.

Day 543 of reminding all of you he was the biggest clown to ever be employed by a NHL team.

Reactions: PhysicX and ReHabs

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Pretty Garbage return for Kaner honestly lol
Cracks me up how other teams can help like that

Whatever, as long as the Rags can keep the Leafs from the Cup, im ecstatic

NMacrules

May 30, 2021
The Leafs fans vs Oilers fans "rivalry" on HFboards is so hilarious. It's all based on McDavid vs Matthews. Think about how Leafs fans are delusional and for how long.
He's having an off year, but scored 60 last season and won the rocket. Not exactly a plug.

Reactions: PhysicX

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Dubas finally going to work. The thing is....will it be enough. He should have done that when the East was more takeable.

Reactions: CDN24
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad