HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Oh boy, right off the post by Robertson. It hits square off far post and back through the legs of Skinner. A reverse 5-hole.

Another post by Dallas.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Why is Skinner so cautious to cover the puck lol (not to freeze it, even just to pass it to a D or something)

It's like every time the puck comes to him, he either freezes up, or just randomly fires it into a corner or something.

huh. i guess we now know who won the Taylor-vs-Tyler comparison
I know Taylor had character issues in Windsor but Seguin's 2 teams (including 10+ years on the same team) vs. Hall's 8 teams says it all.

697 pts in 832 games for a 1st overall (even with injuries) is pretty mediocre too

Granted, Hall has a Hart Trophy, but I'd take consistency over a higher peak.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
I know Taylor had character issues in Windsor but Seguin's 2 teams (including 10+ years on the same team) vs. Hall's 8 teams says it all.

697 pts in 832 games for a 1st overall (even with injuries) is pretty mediocre too

Granted, Hall has a Hart Trophy, but I'd take consistency over a higher peak.
And to boot, Hall's never scored more than 8 points in a playoff run, and even that was with Boston last year.

Seguin's never scored LESS than 8 (minimum 6 GP)

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Ohhhh, that replay showed Tanev got his stick on top of McDavid's which is why he couldn't lift it.

Also, McDavid waited waaaaay too long. He could've passed that into the net if he just tapped it right away.

Reactions: Redux91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad