HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
On a short 4-5 years term yeah maybe but 7 years i doubt. Assuming 7 years he'll be 35 at the end of this contract 8 millions would age badly.
Well, yeah, most contracts that take a player to 35 end up aging badly.

A team that has 3-5 years left in their window who hasn't been able to get far in the playoffs might give him that 7x7-8, just to see ifnthey can get that player who's been showing up in the playoffs.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
I can't believe just how good Lundell his.... He's one of the best defensive center in the NHL and he's so good at puck protection. This team is really well build from top to bottom.

So many great forwards:

Barkov
Reinhart
Tkachuk
Verhaeghe
Lundell
Bennett
Tarasenko
Luostarinen

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Panarin and Zibanejaid disappeared.

Trouba sucks.

Fox wasn't good, but he's almost certainly hurt.

Lafreniere has played well, but I haven't noticed him this game. I haven't noticed anything outside of Shesh.

Where's Trochek ?

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
I can't believe just how good Lundell his.... He's one of the best defensive center in the NHL and he's so good at puck protection. This team is really well build from top to bottom.

So many great forwards:

Barkov
Reinhart
Tkachuk
Verhaeghe
Lundell
Bennett
Tarasenko
Luostarinen
When Reinhart Verhaeghe and maybe Rodrigues are your SOFT forwards you might just be on to something.
The Panthers have that pack mentality where players are sticking out if they aren't going to the net.
The Rangers have exactly no one driving the net except for Kreider on occasion.
Florida's D are also a cut above. This series could easily have been a sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad