HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Stars-Oilers is higher quality hockey. It feels like the real Stanley Cup finals.
I can't help but cheer for the Stars, love the way they are built. Although McDrai deserves a cup, I just hope it's elsewhere on a team that actually tries to be competitive. If Stars make it to the finals, I can't recall of a harder path to the finals in recent history. Vegas was a superteam, Colorado was a powerhouse, Oilers have the best players in the world just taking over games, and the finals would be Shesterkin who's like a prime Price or Florida who's got no real weaknesses either.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Bad penalty by the Rangers there (Gustaffson). A goal on an extended 5 on 3 PP with Shesterkin in nets may have meant game over.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
What a pass and then beauty backhander by Forsling!

He's bar none Florida's best dman. There are many reasons why they paid him and locked him up over Montour.

Oof
That was a sweet backhand damn

*Lmao nvm, off the goalies pad made it go shelf
Bennett put a backhander off the inside of the post in the 1st. I wonder if it's a coincidence or a tactic tonight vs Shesterkin.

Naslund

Jun 18, 2006
USA
Panarin useless out there. Weak on the puck and not creating anything. Very weak.

Keep that in mind if you are dreaming of Deminov dancing around NHL guys to score pretty goals in the playoffs. This is a tough league for tough kids.

Reactions: RandomTask26

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
Stars-Oilers is higher quality hockey. It feels like the real Stanley Cup finals.

It's never going to happen. The playoffs are the most lucrative part of the year. They're not removing games worth millions.
I'm aware of that obviously. I'm strictly talking about the entertainment aspect. I know these people would sell their first born child to make a buck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad