HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Adam Fox has been a non factor honestly
Ekblad has been meh

The only D that stand out are Trouba and Montour, and I hate to be that guy but it's because of their physicality lol
Forsling is the best player for Florida imo even ahead of Barkov.

Lafreniere!!!

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Skinner thinks he played a "solid game."

Dont think he gets it, doesnt matter if you make a couple big saves, a stinky GWG and and .810 is no where close to solid

He always says that. It's actually a meme in Oilers GDTs/PGTs. It's hilarious. The other one is how he's "still learning". That board is like, he ain't learning shit. Lol

Skinner has never played a game he didn't play well in. Kid has no self-awareness, which means he'll never improve. You have to be able to conduct some self-criticism without it becoming defeatist. This where a good sports psychologist comes into play. They help you to self-criticize/analyze in a healthy way.

the

Mar 2, 2012
Montreal
Can someone please explain to me why we didn't want Lafrenière for a 2nd round pick last offseason again?

Some of you didn't even want to trade the Dumb Donkey for Lafrenière.

Reactions: The Real Timo

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Is Barkov the best all around forward in the league? I think an argument can be made that he is.
He's a really really good Monster Beast. Selke for sure maybe Conn Smythe one day.

Adam Fox has been a non factor honestly
Ekblad has been meh

The only D that stand out are Trouba and Montour, and I hate to be that guy but it's because of their physicality lol
Kreider not doing much on his regular shifts.

Non Player Canadiens

Jan 25, 2012
Maplewood, NJ
It was NOT an elbow. Is there a penalty for a forearm hit?
img_8896-jpeg.876065

:laugh: you think this is a good hit?

rahad

Feb 3, 2016
montreal
If both Dallas and Rangers make it to the final. It will be a very odd season. The worst team drafting in the bottom 3 and the best team making it into the final of the Stanley cup. 0 surprise.

Reactions: MarkovsKnee
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad