HF Habs: Out of Town Thread: 2024 Playoff Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018

To add to his hire

1000006513.jpg

Reactions: SnapVirus

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Please stop with the condescending strawman definitions. You must be really running thin on substance to be engaging in that. I’ve been following your posts for a long time but the level of discourse you have stooped to, has me gladly moving on. Happens to the best of us, I suppose.

Good luck in your quest, whatever it might be. Enjoy littering your posts with straw men, at least you have been called out on them.

Your zero interest stance is mutual — dare I say it, you finally got one right!
Don't bother the condescending verbiage drips like condensation should you question his view.
Has he tried to tell you what you were thinking yet? :laugh:

Last edited:

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Watching the Rangers-Panthers on Sparre, it's always hilarious to see Renault Lavoix all the time asking a player something and the playing says basically "yea" and Renault goes on to say that the player says the whole thing that Renault asked him!

Example: do you think you should keep possession of the puck longer?

Player: yea we should do that.

Renault: the player said they absolutely should keep the puck longer to win this game

It's like he's forcing his own conversations on players, coming up with narratives out of thin air. I can just imagine him as a kid saying the teacher said he was the most intelligent kid cause he asked her if anybody asked her this and she said no.

Stive Morgan

Fatso forgot to shake my hand
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Why does the Panthers crowd sing "red glare" during The Star Spangled Banner? I get why Winnipeg sings "true north" and Vegas singing "night" but I don't get the connection for Florida. Because of their jersey colour?

BozoTheClown

Jul 10, 2021
Not my personal choices, but at least I'll be able to cheer against NYR, who I'm disliking more and more these days. Freakin' Trouba is becoming my most hated player, and to make it worse a handful of NY minions on this board defend his every launched elbow. And then a few more seem mystified that Habs fans still hate Kreider. A seriously clued-out fanbase.
I want NY over Florida, but I agree with Dallas winning, although the Rangers are also a balanced team.

On the Trouba hit, It’s unbelievable that Trouba didn’t get a 5 minutes, a game misconduct and a game suspension. Intent to injure, primary point of contact is the head from a leaning extended elbow.

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I'm still confused about how Carter Verhaeghe went from some AHL guy at 23 years old to a legit 35-40 goalscorer and playoff monster

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
I didn't realize short 6'1 goalies could be this good. Lol
I didn't realize I was almost an inch shorter than I thought I was... I wonder if it's due to spine issue... can it do it to you? f*** getting old sucks balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad