HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Dude has never played more than 45 games in a season and is talking about resetting the goalie market like he’s Price/Lundvqist/Borbrovsky/Shesterkin. Apparently asking for around 9.5M?

Sadly for us and thankfully for Boston Sweeney is not the guy to pay you before you prove yourself.
Swayman will be 26 in November. Once they move Ullmark Sweeney had no leverage. He shouldn't take less than 8 mil

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Strange to see Max and his large brood come back up to Canada for a season

Would’ve been nice if he returned to the Habs tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Why? The guy is cooked and injury prone.
He had a horrible ankle injury that got re-injured. Sure. I don’t think he’s cooked, he’s just a depth player now. I don’t particularly love him either but it would’ve been nice to see him back in Montreal.

We celebrated getting a truly cooked Ilya Kovalchuk for a few weeks. I think our most recent former captain as a depth player could be fine too.

• Haha
Reactions: Redux91

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
He had a horrible ankle injury that got re-injured. Sure. I don’t think he’s cooked, he’s just a depth player now. I don’t particularly love him either but it would’ve been nice to see him back in Montreal.

We celebrated getting a truly cooked Ilya Kovalchuk for a few weeks. I think our most recent former captain as a depth player could be fine too.
4 goals in 47 games as a sniper is cooked. Not to mention that his time as a captain wasn’t exactly good. He was getting grilled and rightfully so.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Tinordi and McCarron make Timmins prospects/games played ratio too damn high!

HFHabs in shambles

He_Can%27t_Keep_Getting_Away_With_It_banner.jpg

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
4 goals in 47 games as a sniper is cooked. Not to mention that his time as a captain wasn’t exactly good. He was getting grilled and rightfully so.
He’s a two-way player and he was coming back from a horrific ankle injury that got hurt again and set back. Those stats numbers out of context are mostly irrelevant.

I know his captaincy wasn’t good but I feel his tenure was affected by the management and coaching staff of that time. That’s partly why I think it would be nice to see him have his swansong here and leave on a good note.

I would’ve liked to see Price, Subban, and Markov back for a season too. They all deserved better than Bergevin-Therrien and the mess that they played through.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad