HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Gustave

Feb 15, 2007
Here
Kinda disappointed that Nashville went with another team’s offer but I am happy we were in on Askarov.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Chrona is already 23 years old. 1st round is interesting. Obviously the key player being Edstrom. Frankly, if we had to be implicated, our closest to Edstrom is Beck.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia
A bit less than I expected for Askarov, but the goalie market is always hard to predict. I have a feeling we could have beaten that offer pretty easy if we really wanted to. I guess HuGo feel comfortable enough with what they have in the system.
I think decent deal good for both clubs.

San Jose get goalie of the future, and Nashville gets solid player in Edstrom and a 2025 1st.

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
If Caufield develops into a 30-goal 50-assist guy is he a disappointment to people here?
50 goals is a very very special player. There was lots of hope here because well, it would be fun to watch a Habs do that, but 35-40 goals would be really great, if you combine that with a ppg stats.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Potentially no.

Yager is a better forward prospect than anyone we got not named Demidov. I like Roy, Beck, Hage a lot but Yager is a notch above. It's very possible the Jets were not interested in a dman.
You've got Askarov confused with McGroaty.

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
You've got Askarov confused with McGroaty.
You're right :banghead:

The price for Askarov was basically two low 1st round pick KH was probably not interested at that price. Edstrom had a good year in the SHL i doubt his stock has gone down. Our management seem to be very high on Fowler and i can't blame them.

Reactions: Tyson

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
You're right :banghead:

The price for Askarov was basically two low 1st round pick KH was probably not interested at that price. Edstrom had a good year in the SHL i doubt his stock has gone down. Our management seem to be very high on Fowler and i can't blame them.
Crona is nothing. Miller should be as good. But if Beck is the forward involved it's a no go.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad