HF Habs: Out Of Town Thread: 2024 Off-Season edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LaP

Jun 27, 2012
Quebec City, Canada
Crona is nothing. Miller should be as good. But if Beck is the forward involved it's a no go.
Would need to be. Edstrom was drafted 32nd overall in 2023 and like i said he had a good year in the SHL for a 19 years old. So basically it would be lowest of our 1st next season + beck + a random goalie but even then that would only match SJ offer but since we are not in the same association if they liked Beck it would probably pass. Don't think KH was interested at the price tbh.

Reactions: waitin425

bonneaug

Aug 2, 2017
Happy and sad at the same time. 80 points is 80 points. So it’s hard not to be happy about it.

But I’d much rather 50 and 30.

With Laine now in his wheelhouse on PP1, I can hardly see 40, let alone 50 happening any more. A lot of it will have to come from even strength, and that's not happening unless Slaf & Suzuki show yet another gear. Slaf has room to grow some more, but I don't believe Suzy is a 100pts player

Reactions: zeeto

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
With Laine now in his wheelhouse on PP1, I can hardly see 40, let alone 50 happening any more. A lot of it will have to come from even strength, and that's not happening unless Slaf & Suzuki show yet another gear. Slaf has room to grow some more, but I don't believe Suzy is a 100pts player
Cc racks up shots at a huge rate. It’s all simple math. If he can generate 300 plus shots, he will have a good chance at 40 to 50 goals if he can rediscover his shot.

Laine isn’t going to make a difference either way. It’s all on his shoulder. If that heals, he’s good for 40 plus easily. We have to wait and see.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
If Caufield becomes a perennial 80 point per season guy we should be ecstatic. I do believe he will have seasons of 40+ goals, perhaps not every year but he will break the 30 year 40 goal scorer drought.
He has elite goalscoring talent. I want to see him realize it.

Reactions: Tyson

morhilane

Feb 28, 2021
He seems like a good, talented kid. It would be such a shame if his career is cut short. I'm hoping they're just being overly cautious with him.
He has an herniated disk, that it is still bothering after near 6 months at least isn't a good sign. Despite ruling out surgery, he will probably need it.

Reactions: Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad