Out of Town Round 1 Playoff Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TychoFan

Feb 24, 2013
Canada
Hey all! Canadian hockey fan here, everywhere else is so toxic, I'm on the Canes bandwagon, I'm happy my favourite team the Habs beat the Leafs but like... wow. I still can't process it. I think Montréal will lose in round 2, though I'm glad people here share the excitement about the game 7 Toronto tradition. All the best! Let's go teams that wear red!! woooo

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Hey all! Canadian hockey fan here, everywhere else is so toxic, I'm on the Canes bandwagon, I'm happy my favourite team the Habs beat the Leafs but like... wow. I still can't process it. I think Montréal will lose in round 2, though I'm glad people here share the excitement about the game 7 Toronto tradition. All the best! Let's go teams that wear red!! woooo

You really shouldn't be bandwagoning us until your actual team is out, but we'll allow it ;)

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
I saw the game watch video from Dangle. By the end you just want to give him a hug.

For the record, I called this after Game 5 on Friday morning....

I mean there's a Game 7 Montreal-Toronto, and we all know Toronto's history in elimination games. Would not shock me one bit if Montreal or Winnipeg pull the upset to throw the North into complete chaos.

Identity404

I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious
Nov 5, 2005
Washington DC
6fc440b0-e293-40cc-8efc-f266e438607b.jpeg

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
One of my close friends is a Leafs fan. Hung out with him yesterday, talked hockey, he had an upbeat but reserved (due to past experiences) outlook for last nights game. It's truly tough to swallow what the Leafs are putting their fans through. I see that first hand. Not all Leaf fans are A-holes. I can't imagine how it would make me feel considering that 10 year post season drought was brutal af and I hated it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad