Prospect Info: Pittsburgh Penguins Prospects Thread: 2023-2024 Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Malkinstheman

Aug 12, 2012
Ilyin seems to have picked up right where he left off least season. He has 5 assists in 8 games so far. Tankov has played in only 2 KHL games out of the teams 7. Not sure if hes injured or scratched.

Reactions: Darren McCord

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Skill LW in Pens system with smaller players just doesn't leave much room for them. But no question the Finn and the young Rusky have skill. I also like Tankov size and potential. But with Broz, Rutger, Ponomarev, hard to see them making a dent for awhile.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
Twitter is great for prospect clips, every team page posts every goal and you can just search Howe or Foster to see all the goals they were involved in. I’ll try to post clips as I feel like it but it’s easy to find if you want.

Reactions: Jdodd

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020
Twitter is great for prospect clips, every team page posts every goal and you can just search Howe or Foster to see all the goals they were involved in. I’ll try to post clips as I feel like it but it’s easy to find if you want.

Instagram too. Just follow the teams.

Reactions: Jacob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad