GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Oct 12 at the Bell Center

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
As a Habs fan, don't want to come to Ullmark defense...but look at the Newhook goal...surprised there wasn't at least an intention of calling interference....clearly he was impede in his movement. You guys have a good goalie.

Reactions: BigRig4

BigRig4

Feb 22, 2014
As a Habs fan, don't want to come to Ullmark defense...but look at the Newhook goal...surprised there wasn't at least an intention of calling interference....clearly he was impede in his movement. You guys have a good goalie.
Yeah there was a missed call, but ultimately wouldn't have effected the outcome of the game. Our team didn't show up and got the result we deserved.

BankStreetParade

Jan 22, 2013
Ottawa
So you are choosing to go political now on a hockey board I see? People are welcome to their opinion that is why we still live in a democracy. What does an impartial assessment of a city where I lived for 20-years (compared to your partly 8 lol) have to do with politics here? Show me one statement that I made that was either Left or Right of the political spectrum? You are either blind the ongoing crime in the city (or aware but insist on trolling the boards) or haven't lived there long enough there sunshine to know lol. Get your head out of the sand and stop watching CBC lol. So I guess the police must be lying on there reports then? A good friend of ours had there BMW stolen out of their driveway on Oakville. Shall I request the insurance report for you? You are a waste of my time lmao
No, crime rates are not a matter of opinion, they are a matter of fact and statistics. You're painting the picture of an unlivable hellhole that you fled from when the reality is completely the opposite. It doesn't change the fact that there are crimes happening here but it's not at all to the scale you're describing and not at all appropriate to fear-monger like you are.

StatsCan, Rate of Homicides in 2023:

Toronto 1.73 per 100,000
Ottawa 1.41 per 100,000
National Average 1.91 per 100,000

StatsCan, Table 4, Police-reported Crime Severity Index and crime rate, by census metropolitan area, 2023:

Toronto 58.5
Ottawa 54.1
National Average 80.5

Also, I live in Toronto, present tense, not lived in Toronto, like you, past tense. Haven't lived here long enough? Get the f*** out of here.

Go cower in your basement while you browse your right-wing social media feed that makes you so f***ing scared. The rest of us are enjoying our lives.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
"There is at least one vet D still sitting there that imo would improve on JBD and Hamonic." Who are you referring to?
He's on this list and I suggested him in preseason as a PTO .. I'll stand by that he was a better option than Addison to shelter Kleven and Kleven was pretty much penned in to 3LD and meets my criteria.

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
Unacceptable effort two games in.

Would you rathe have Ottawa beat Florida and lose to Montreal or the other way around? 1-1 isn't the end of the world, but the effort was bad.

Brady couldn't outmuscle Hutson is embarrassing. Chabot's effort was embarrassing. Giroux suddenly looked his age, and tired. I know there are newborns in the fold, so there is a bit of that. It's like they thought that with Ullmark they don't have to work anymore? I hope this game serves as a wake up call. And this effort cost them probably six games to tomorrow's game, I am not going to buy any.

If you have to lose, and you will, lose the right weay, not by not showing up.

Reactions: SENStastic

Race Dawg

LEAFS SUCK!!
Mar 10, 2023
Sunny Muskoka
No, crime rates are not a matter of opinion, they are a matter of fact and statistics. You're painting the picture of an unlivable hellhole that you fled from when the reality is completely the opposite. It doesn't change the fact that there are crimes happening here but it's not at all to the scale you're describing and not at all appropriate to fear-monger like you are.

StatsCan, Rate of Homicides in 2023:

Toronto 1.73 per 100,000
Ottawa 1.41 per 100,000
National Average 1.91 per 100,000

StatsCan, Table 4, Police-reported Crime Severity Index and crime rate, by census metropolitan area, 2023:

Toronto 58.5
Ottawa 54.1
National Average 80.5

Also, I live in Toronto, present tense, not lived in Toronto, like you, past tense. Haven't lived here long enough? Get the f*** out of here.

Go cower in your basement while you browse your right-wing social media feed that makes you so f***ing scared. The rest of us are enjoying our lives.
Surprised the mods haven't shut down this now toxic thread that you've seemingly defaced. Clearly you didn't get enough attention as a child and are acting out in defiance in some juvenile tandem because someone pissed in your soy. Lol TYPICAL woke cuck Liberal where in "democracy" according to you only has one opinion. Surprised you're not on the Leafs Fan board like a good flower child as you clearly just wanted to troll our Sens forum. Why don't you go play on the 401 you fool - might suit you better Mr. I currently live in Toronto tool who drinks the Leftist Liberal koolaid. Have fun voting for Trudeau and go f*** yourself lmao

UglyPuckling

May 14, 2021

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad