GDT: Ottawa Senators vs Montreal Canadiens Oct 12 at the Bell Center

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
...perfect opportunity for Chabot to tap thier goalie, and he doesn't take it. We should've given some minor payback there. tit for tat...but the guys don't have that hunger to do it

Relapsing

Jul 3, 2018
Still not f***ing watching the game because social obligations... But what the actual f*** sens? Down 3 against this shit ass team? Get your shit together. Put it in a sack and deal with it. Wtf.

Boud

Dec 27, 2011
Still not f***ing watching the game because social obligations... But what the actual f*** sens? Down 3 against this shit ass team? Get your shit together. Put it in a sack and deal with it. Wtf.

Believe me I wish I was not watching the game. Enjoy your night and do not think about this game.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Hopes were raised prior to the season due to irrational exuberance for the changes made; reality is that this team is still not good and has not done enough to get better.

Reactions: DrEasy

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Even with Scotty Bowman behind the bench, the team isn’t going to instantaneously be better.

Let’s see what happens after the team lays an egg.

If they f*** around with LA, the pitchforks will already be sharpened.
Well they were better after like 10 games with Jacques. And he’s not the best coach ever. He’s simply a coach with experience and pedigree who is very very good.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad