Claimed off Waivers: [VGK] Golden Knights claim Raphael Lavoie off waivers from the Oilers - assigned to AHL

Borlag

Jan 27, 2006
Helsinki, Funland
Lavoie going to the airport:

f4bf4c2e-32c4-46ca-93e4-17f547d4fe0d_text.gif
Nah, he probably thought to himself "screw this season, I'm joining mile high club and not leaving until all the flight attendants call me daddy"

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
They better give him an honest shot to join the big club. If they did all that at the players expense just to mess with a divisional rival that would be pretty bad in my opinion.

VivaLasVegas

Sponsor
Jun 21, 2021
Lost Wages, Nevada
They better give him an honest shot to join the big club. If they did all that at the players expense just to mess with a divisional rival that would be pretty bad in my opinion.
Lavoie will get his shot when the injury bugs bites (and it always does). Until then, Lavoie will only have to drive an extra 30 minutes to play with the team, unless they are golfing on the south side of the valley in which case he'll only have to drive 10 minutes.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
They will next training camp (if they still have him).

He's more useful to any team if he spends the year trying to round out his 200ft game in the AHL, like Bowman was trying to do.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad